I feel sorry for the Mods and Admins...

A2597

Reaction score
C'mon guys, Giv'em a hand! They have done an excellent job moderating this place day in and day out!

*Claps* :cheers:

I think they have done a crappy job *looks around at all the angry faces* Hey! someone needs to complain!

:thumbs: for the mods and supermods

Yes, very nice. moderators...do the jobs you hate.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

here here

:cheers:

Damn, If I was a moderator I'd need a steady supply of ginger b33r or i'd die from the heat I generate when I get pissed... ... .. probably. :D

I don't need thanks. Just your continual hatred and despite is sufficient to get me through the day.

/me cuts off PimuRho's arms and legs, shoves a black helmet on his head, catapults a wooden horse at him and then proceeds to dance around the remains while constantly bashing two coconut halves together.

There you go. :cheers:

oh god who cares

stop talking out of yours.

ohh...idea, this was VERY popular on the UT2k3 forums...
an official "Ban Me" thread. anyone that wanted to be banned only had to post there. Seems stupid, but it worked amazingly well. (Of course the first post had the warnings, and explained EXACTLY what would happen).

one of the best forum cleanups that forum ever had, over 700 members that posted nothing but spam removed, forums much nicer now. :)

just an idea...

ADMIN MODE....
Worhtless post
dele......
awe... its for us...
whew good thing i actually took the time to read this one a little bit

Actually, thats a DAMN good idea! :cheers:

I mean the kinda ppl you'd want banned are probably the exact same people who would tempt fate like that. :p

lol its true, we have nothing important to talk about anymore.... all it is is half life 2 being pushed back.... everything else gets deleted booooo
to the admins
boooooooo

edit : oh yea btw admins... i love you
great job keep it up

Originally posted by A2597
ohh...idea, this was VERY popular on the UT2k3 forums...
an official "Ban Me" thread. anyone that wanted to be banned only had to post there. Seems stupid, but it worked amazingly well. (Of course the first post had the warnings, and explained EXACTLY what would happen).

one of the best forum cleanups that forum ever had, over 700 members that posted nothing but spam removed, forums much nicer now. :)

just an idea...

Sounds perfect, I'll speak to Munro about it as soon as possible. ;P

Wow he said I was talking out of my ass.
Yea that's ownage.

As a forum goer, I find kissing up to mods a lot worse than spam sometimes.

Which goes along with the whole worship of Valve thing.

THe disgruntled posts are for a reason.

lol its true, we have nothing important to talk about anymore.... all it is is half life 2 being pushed back....

Well that IS the biggest news about Half Life 2 isn't it?
What do you expect.

i expect one post on it when there is currently like 8 open posts on it.

Aye, 8 open and at least 50 others which have come and gone.

I don't see why people have to jump on a forum and post the first stupid thing that comes into their head on a new topic. It seems that this first thing is almost always related to the delay. Read a few topics first before you start freaking out. Gawd. :p

50 eh?
ok my hatred for the mods has just turned into an evil glare...
but im keepin on my toes.

I think one of the best parts of the banme thread were the cutom titles all the people that were banned got...

"Here lies (name), who posted in the Ban me thread"
"Ban Me thread victim"

lots of creative stuff...usually based on their last post...:)

I don't want to be a moderator of a forum that almost have 1000 delay posts per day and most of the posts are just spam. gfy

damn dumb spammers

It's almost 4am, and I've been sitting on my PC since 2pm yesterday - spending most of my time moderating these forums. It has been absolute chaos since the initial delay posts at Shack & City 17.

Back