I Found Gordon!

Z

ziofu

Look at this screen taken in the Kleiners Lab:

fotogordon.jpg

the man in the upper right position is Gordon IMO!

and who is the man deleted? Dr Breen?

Yea, but it's not him he dosen't have the the more of the flat face. And I'm guessing that the scientist is Dr. Breene or Greene or whatever because it's scratched out and he worked with them.

oh damn didnt see that pic.

it has that other scientist model from hl1 too. and eli, kleiner, and i swear its the gman and gordon lol

shadow6899 said:
doesn't the guy all the way on the right look like g-man. I SWEAR it looks like him, i mean just look at the eyes...
yeah I saw that too! I jumped from my chair and was like OMGOMGOMG!! :afro:

I was just about to post this :O Yeah that guy on the right looks somewhat like gman.

The guy that looks like the G Man would be the scientist that works there that looks kinda like him. Hard to explain but you should know :D

You'd think someone would have commented on the Gman working with them by this time though..

hmm Breen and G-Man old colleagues and maybe old enemies?

have any of you guys finished the game? does it give a more in depth story or clues into the picture. I think that little things like this is what make the HL series good games!

Look at the "Slick" head submodel (#4) of HL1's scientist.mdl in Half-Life Model Viewer... That's the scientist we're looking for. It isn't the G-man... the G-man wears a bloody suit. Geez.

No the guy on the right is not G-Man!! he is the guy down in black mesa where there about to open the gate to go into the big room at the bigging, i just checked it

yeah you're both right. here's that guy..

Attachments

• c1a00000.jpg
    c1a00000.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 365
I dont think anyone but gordon can see the gman, since he doesnt exist in the same universe... I would like to know more of the gman, and what his intentions are..

The resemblence to the G-man doesn't really matter.

The G-man was always a buisness suit guy, he was never a scientists nor did he work with the others at black mesa.

genocide604 said:
I dont think anyone but gordon can see the gman, since he doesnt exist in the same universe... I would like to know more of the gman, and what his intentions are..

In HL1 hes seen talking to a scientist

Shadow-warrior said:
In HL1 hes seen talking to a scientist
And in HL2 he is seen talking to that british colonel guy at New Little Odessa as well as on a TV that a vortigaunt is watching at one point.

the short guy looks like gabe, and walter is next to eli vance

The guy who people think is G-man is just the scientist that looks like him, G-man worked for the admin so he just did PR work and such.

Dalamari said:
The guy who people think is G-man is just the scientist that looks like him, G-man worked for the admin so he just did PR work and such.
I don't think he worked for Dr Breen, not even in HL.

The_Monkey said:
The short guy is a woman. Perhaps Alyx's mother?
Alyx's mother looks quite different. She's in a photograph in Black Mesa East.
I just noticed though, what's the initials in the corner of the photo? Looks like A.M.G.

Back