I got banned from a sever for...

Natan

Reaction score
This is the server I got banned from on saterday.
banned.jpg

And you want to know why I got banned from it? cause I Muted someone. That's right I was an A hole for muting someone so they banned me. So I was playing for like 5 minutes and the whole time I got to hear virtually nothing but some music. FIGARRO! FIGARRO FIGARO!! FIGARO!! FIGARO!! OMG soo annoying. Then after I muted this moron. my team looses. And people start complaining that nobody was defending the capture point. So I explained that I was too busy muting someone for spamming me with an annoying track. Somebody told me it was against the rules. Then I got kicked from the server, with a message explaining that muting is against the rules.

you see where it says Hate machine in the server name, how appropriate.

Never join 4chan servers and if you do never chat.

It's a 4chan server, that's why. Azner and I almost got votebanned from a different one for having the [HL2.net] tag.

I love playing on the 4chan server.

Don't expect logical reasons when you get banned though.

lol a 4chan server......

you would think not to even join before seeing that name.

Nice they have a reputation. Well guess If I could no longer play on that server, I should take it as a blessing.

Same i got banned because this annoying guy kept playing Barbie girl over his Mic and i could not hear anyone else. Way i see it if they ban me for something like that then no big deal there are plenty of other servers.

PimpinPenguin did you get banned from the same server?

Nice they have a reputation. Well guess If I could no longer play on that server, I should take it as a blessing.

4chan is an Internet website/community whatever consisted of all the retards, idiots, pedophiles etc. etc. who have somehow managed to find their way online and generally browsing 4chan should be seen as something one deserves to get punched in the face for.

Your suffering and sadness and loss of server only serves to nourish me and make my mockery stronger.

128371513645948735EmoCatNeedsLo.jpg

Image related.

:bounce:

The only time I was sad from being banned from a server was when it was a cs rpg server and I had leveled up all the way.

It's a 4chan server, that's why. Azner and I almost got votebanned from a different one for having the [HL2.net] tag.

Gosh that server was awesome. The people were asses though, but after you just keep quiet and play then too keep quiet, but the music keeps playing.

Gosh stiggy, the good times.

LOL. I'm not beaten up over getting kicked out of a shitty server. The audio spam seems kind of a common thing. But I wanted to see if anybody else had similar problems, and expose these clowns. guess I should have known better and the jokes on me. :D

LOL. I'm not beaten up over getting kicked out of a shitty server. The audio spam seems kind of a common thing. But I wanted to see if anybody else had similar problems, and expose these clowns. guess I should have known better and the jokes on me. :D

exposing 4chan isnt new.....but welcome to the "wonderful" place we call the internet.

Eh. I kept getting banned from GameArena servers because of the [HL2.net] clan tag. (They objected to the .net, said it was advertising... I cbf'd contradicting them.)

Yeah a lot of people get ticked at the .net thing. I've had a couple admins message me in-game to "get rid of the URL in your clan tag". Which is funny because a) it's not a clan, and b) "HL2.net" isn't even a working URL.

Yeah a lot of people get ticked at the .net thing. I've had a couple admins message me in-game to "get rid of the URL in your clan tag". Which is funny because a) it's not a clan, and b) "HL2.net" isn't even a working URL.

I've had it too. I just ignored him, and carried on playing, he got the message eventually.

Don't worry they do a good enough job of exposing themselves without your help. ;)

Eh. I kept getting banned from GameArena servers because of the [HL2.net] clan tag. (They objected to the .net, said it was advertising... I cbf'd contradicting them.)

Oh so thats why i get kicked. :\

Same i got banned because this annoying guy kept playing Barbie girl over his Mic and i could not hear anyone else. Way i see it if they ban me for something like that then no big deal there are plenty of other servers.

I can't find the server. I want to join it and see how easy it is to get banned.

I looked up 4chan on the net and it seems like a retarded webpage.

Still, the images they churn out are awesome. :D

Fun fact #1: 4chan originated from SomethingAwful.com (or so I've heard)
Fun fact #2: Most of the 4chan-esque pictures (especially the good ones) aren't actually from that website at all.

Yeh, 4chan servers are alota bull****, I saw someone get banned for positioning a sentry in a position the admin didnt like, because he couldnt kill it, he warned this guy saying 'Get rid of that sentry or I'll get rid of you...' it was the worst excuse I have ever seen...

Well, maybe not the worse...LOl, muting someone...

Fun fact #1: 4chan originated from SomethingAwful.com (or so I've heard)
Fun fact #2: Most of the 4chan-esque pictures (especially the good ones) aren't actually from that website at all.

I lol'd loudly at the bolded, and chuckled at the italicized.

f*ck 4chan, elitist scum

Though I hate the people associated with it, there is some good content produced...

wow, note to self: avoid 4chan servers. I had no idea to be quite honest.

Back