I had a crazy dream last night . . .

Lyrids

Reaction score
In which Valve released an Expansion pack where you played as . . . the G-Man. How crazy would that be? I couldn't imagine what it would consist of but it would definitely explain some of the plot.

im not flaming, but

how can u all guys dream stuff about half life 2. damn im dreaming about good looking pu**is every day. i cant understand u guys. ;-)

Pennywize said:
im not flaming, but

how can u all guys dream stuff about half life 2. damn im dreaming about good looking pu**is every day. i cant understand u guys. ;-)

People dream what they have seen during the day, or what they enjoy etc, you can't stop it.

And if you dream about fine lookin pussy all day you got some sex life issues dude.

That would SUCK SOOOOO MUCH!!!

The G-man does bugger all. He doesn't shoot anybody - how would an FPS work without shooting people?!?

So what happens in this expansion. You charge around the map trying to get to places before Gordon so you can stand around, then when he catches up you must nip round the corner so he only catches a glimpse of you.

Later you must meet with the Brit Colonel chap and deliver a rocket launcher (is that what happened?) and then hi-jack local TV stations and broadcast brief glimpses of you.

BTW - wasn't dissing the idea, just wanted to start some discussion on what you could actually do as the Gman.

In the first game, G-man had a pistol, you could see it in his breifcase
If you still have it:
sv_cheats 1
noclip
go into his breifcase

meme123 said:
People dream what they have seen during the day, or what they enjoy etc, you can't stop it.

And if you dream about fine lookin pussy all day you got some sex life issues dude.
no. they dream about what they were thinking about right before they go to sleep (that's what i heard). so this guy thinks about good looking pussy every single night before he goes to bed. sad. :(

Pennywize said:
im not flaming, but

Now myself, I dream about the WHOLE girl, not just the P**sy. I guess you can dream about that if you want, but the thought of some little sexual organ sitting there by itself is kinda disturbing to me. I guess to each thier own tho. :E

Back