I hate this ****ing song!!!

I haven't heard that song before, but on first listen it's definitely annoying.

I think my most hated song of all time is Hoobastank's "The Reason." There was a week or two around when it came out, where everyone seemed to be playing/singing the stupid crap. Like I'd walk down the hall at school and some girl would be all "I fooooound a reeeeeason for meeeeeee." The song is bad enough on its own, and the fact that so many people inexplicably liked it was just too awful to bear. D:

Heck, I even hated it while I still listened to mainstream radio, before I moved off radio completely. That's how terrible that song was. Hate it from the very first line, with every fiber of my being. If there is a hell for me, Hoobastank's "The Reason" would be its soundtrack.

Weird, when I read the thread title I just knew the thread was made by Warped.

I think my most hated song of all time is Hoobastank's "The Reason."
I thought I was the only one who hated that song.

I kind of like the g6 song, but only in small doses. One song I cant stand is that Sexyback song by Timberlake.

Haters gonna hate.

G650_896_006.jpg

I haven't heard that song before, but on first listen it's definitely annoying.

I think my most hated song of all time is Hoobastank's "The Reason." There was a week or two around when it came out, where everyone seemed to be playing/singing the stupid crap. Like I'd walk down the hall at school and some girl would be all "I fooooound a reeeeeason for meeeeeee." The song is bad enough on its own, and the fact that so many people inexplicably liked it was just too awful to bear. D:

Heck, I even hated it while I still listened to mainstream radio, before I moved off radio completely. That's how terrible that song was. Hate it from the very first line, with every fiber of my being. If there is a hell for me, Hoobastank's "The Reason" would be its soundtrack.

dam I remnber that,I think I still havent recovered,when I read this I feel a shiver feeling on my back

Wasn't Stick Stickly a popsicle stick host for a tv show block on nickelodeon in the 90's?

I hate any Classic Rock song that is played on rock stations over and over again. IE: LA Woman by the Doors, seriously, I ****ing hate that song, whenever I hear it, it's at the "MISTA MOJO RISINGG, GOTTA KEEP ON RISINGGGG, RISING RISINGGGG" ****ing awful, annoying ****ing song. Also The Who "Won't get fooled again", and any ACDC song.

With sober girls around me they be ackin' like they dru--u--unk

Back