i have the car now what?

Victorious

Reaction score
im on the beach but the beach ended and i cant find no where alse to go???

Go to the other side of the map (opposite the side with the crane), and there is a slope on the right of this cliff edge.

hmmm .. ok i went back to where i started by the crane and i didnt see no cliff to go to...all i found was a tunnle then it loaded and after that its jusr beach and no whereto go

Make sure and check your fluid leves, and every 3000 miles, change your oil and rotate the tires.....

i coulda went WITHOUT that comment billie but ok ill try to remember..so one thats smart help me please

Oh, so you're on the second map? Right, go down on the beach and go all the way around, and at the end of it, there should be a slope going up towards a road and some buildings. You'll meet some people there.

so i dont keep going strait..im right after those 3 guys and a tank? and theresa little broken boat hanging inside of the house?

damn damn this is killing me i just came out the tunnle right after it loads? now i went down the side the slope..now where do i go ??? i already went to the end of the beach and still no where to go...

Hehe, sorry, I couldnt resist. I figured you got the answer already.
Just hop in and go man! Drive like your hair is on fire! ;-)

Back