i haxed steam and got hl2 working, IT'S AMAZING!!! (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukfilmer

Reaction score
i'ma pro hax0r right, well i kno u n00bs dunt believe me so here is da screenys ta prove it. minor spoiler on da screenshot (i fink its alex running down da Gee Manz on da bridge :O

Attachments

• installing complete.jpg
    installing complete.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 893
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 835
OMG t3ll me how yoo do it1 i r wann plaey it erly!!1!!@!@!:!

I think you took the words "Ant Lion" too literally.

Honestly.. Leet speak and all of this ridiculous online dialect makes the bile in the pit of my stomach creep its way up my throat. The level of disdain that I feel for such things could probably be liked the experience of having thousands of cockroaches crawling across my skin like a great black trench coat... ARG.. Okay.. its off my chest now.

Nice photoshop program running in the background :D

what photoshop u sugesting i faked it?!!1 that's what hl2 bronze looks like. all da ova screens iz from hl2 gold package! CONSPIRACY!!

w00t!!1! t3h grafx r t3h r0xx0rz!!

sorry about that what was I saying?

ah,yes..that was very funny! thank you for making me laugh!!

HOLY KRAP LUK @ DOZ GPRAKIXZ111 OMGOMOGMG WAHT IZ UR PC SPEKZ?!11

Halarious.

-Alix

hahahahh.. that second one made me lol!

Analognovelist said:
Honestly.. Leet speak and all of this ridiculous online dialect makes the bile in the pit of my stomach creep its way up my throat. The level of disdain that I feel for such things could probably be liked the experience of having thousands of cockroaches crawling across my skin like a great black trench coat... ARG.. Okay.. its off my chest now.

There is a solution to your problem.

1) Find phone jack where modem is plugged in.
2) Unplug modem

Not to sound like a jackass or anything, but lots of people talk in "1337" not because they think its cool, but because it's funny once in a while. I do it too. Kuz 1 r t3h ub4r.

u shud see it in teh motion z0rz i might make a vid in fraps 2moro lolz

OMG, I'm tierd... cause that was more funny then it should be =)

Rofl, reminds me of something I saw a long time ago. I think this was referring to CS 1.6 "new and improved graphics"

I'm not saying I'm opposed to people using.. i'm just saying it fills with my an abject sorrow that people in the deepest darkest pits of hell might feel

Good news for the Ebay HL2 screenshot guy, he will be able to play HL2 on his rig after all

maybe i should sell this teh screenie on teh ebay?!11ONE i cud do a collection

this is seriously the best thread ive seen posted in a long time. :E

on the news post (here) about the hl2 backup covers, it was on the same page as that. and He = me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back