I just ate a fish stick that was made of chicken

Wow, that is an amazin thing to hear...im eatin chocolate odd pieces from Cadburys world:D

EDIT: Just realised I'm a hyrda, woot:D :cheers:

Lol I know you guys didn't really even need to hear that, but for some reason, as soon as I finished it I had an urge to post about it. You can't say it's a fish stick and it turn out to be chicken with a fish costume! Evil!

Xen

Chicken taste like everything.
So chicken taste like fish.
So there is no difference.

Oh yeah?? Betcha don't know where the nugget is on a chicken....
Or WOULD you want to know...

Actually...this is one of the only threads that has interested me today...so im glad you posted it:D

And you know the worlds in trouble when chicken's are pretending to be fish

I stopped eating nuggets because of what i found out about it lol! But go ahead and tell the rest of the crew, maybe they'll decide not to eat at McDonalds anymore. There is a reason why it's cheap ;)

Chicken is the best, there should be a song devoted to it. I mean a badger can get a song, why not chicken!?!

Xen

Wouldn't it be easier for you to ask her? I don't even know her ;)

I just bought a barrel of pretzels and things called "Munchie Mix" ROFLMAO, hahahhaha

Yes, tell us where chicken noogats come from, I just looked on 'net and they just say that over 50% is just various fatty tissue, other half is a combination of light and dark meat and the skin... umm wahts wrong with that?

Theres a carten of "Pure Orange Juice" in my fridge. Look on the back "10% Natural Orange Juice"

Ah. Dread to think waht the rest of it is.

mmmhhhhh... a box of 20 chicken nuggets glittering with the sweet smell of fat... with dark barbecue sauce to dip in... and a big box of french fries... salty and fat... and a big, messed up looking big mac...
Sorry folks, i have to go to mcdonalds to get my lunch!
Life is really great!

Back