I just had to share this picture of my registered 140mm combat knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
This is my 140mm combat knife. It weighs roughly 13oz (that's about 7/8ths of a pound), it's about 285mm (11 inches) long including the handle. The range of this weapon is about 0 to 1m (~0 to 3 feet).

The 140mm is an improved version of the original model (120mm) and it features an improved grip, and is designed to be broken down into two pieces to facilitate tactical transport of the weapon. Both the 120mm and the 140mm combat knives are used as stabbing and slashing weapons with the blade intended to penetrate and destroy enemy internal organs and exterior tissue. The blade itself weighs about 7oz (~1/2 pound).

knivesperejil091.jpg

I've been carrying this since my childhood. I grew up stabbing shit. I actually own several of these, may post pics of them another time.

I consider self defense the duty of any family guy. I'm not delusional I don't think the world is going to end soon. Protecting myself and my family is a big priority. My family would really be devastated financially if I die. Also others around me depend on me for a job as their job revolves around me. I have many reasons to protect myself from others.

You may think of me as a dangerous and violent person, but I'm not. I do care about other people, and I did manage to make it into six years old without a criminal record. However sometimes people just annoy me and I feel like stabbing them up. But I didn't so far, which speaks volumes about how much I really care about people. I've just settled for random stray cats and dogs so far. Also, I keep it in a eighteen ton storage locker in my bedroom thats bolted 70 feet down into the earth. I know all about knife safety and don't plan on letting my kids anywhere near my knife collection.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Also, I keep it in a eighteen ton storage locker in my bedroom thats bolted 70 feet down into the earth.
PTSH - No safety measure in the world will stop you from stabbing your children in the dark, thinking they are intruders.

Can it cut chains?

I dont think so. Ask Taviow or Sig. I think they might have the right tools.

PTSH - No safety measure in the world will stop you from stabbing your children in the dark, thinking they are intruders.
I've put GPS tracking devices behind every one of my family members' ear. This way I can know where they are at all times. Like I said, safety of me and my family is my primary concern. No measure is too extreme. However, I'm still working on a way to hook up a gps monitor to my combat knives in a way that doesnt interfere with the stabbing motions required to deal with intruders.

I don't understand how you managed not to stab anyone yet. That thing is so ****ing awesome, no way I'd be able to contain myself like that.

It is beyond me why a dog could obtain such an item, regardless of the country, or why he would desire it.

It is beyond me why a dog could obtain such an item, regardless of the country, or why he would desire it.

I was wondering this myself.

How does he even type?

Just pray Vegeta doesn't find you and skin you with your own knife and eat you.

I don't understand how you managed not to stab anyone yet. That thing is so ****ing awesome, no way I'd be able to contain myself like that.

Thats why they have strict regulations on who can own such kinds of weapons. It keeps the crazies from getting a hold of them. I mean, could you imagine what kind of terrible things a crazy person would do if he had the 698 combat knives that are in my locker?

Well we live in a free country my friend. All men/dogs are created equal. It says so right next to the part where it says we're a Christian nation. As for why I would desire it... think about it. Intruders often come in multiples. Two people at minimum. All these guys with their bazookas, combat shotguns and assault rifles are going to give away their location the second they fire their weapon. With combat knives, you can do multiple takedowns with no noise whatsoever, letting you continue to stalk their accomplices unnoticed. Another plus side, is that a combat knife requires no reloading, so you can always be on the offensive without having to hide to load your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back