I killed Lamar the headcrab!

**CENSORED**

Reaction score
I did "impulse 101", and to my surprise, I found I could kill him! The funniest part is that the scene was so scripted, that it went as usually, with nobody noticing! LOL! Here's a pic:

d1trainstation0500042rq.jpg

u sure u just didn;t spawn another headcrab and kill it while lamarr jumped on to the platform above

Lol, I killed him right away when I saw him the second time I played the game.

I also think he spawned it but none can tell the difference.
WHOA cool idea if only i was gordon freeman, I would pick up a headcrap and swap it for Lamar and when someone goes to Lamar (or who they thought was Lamar but was another dangerous headcrab) he/she would attack them. LOL, that would be so funny seeing say Barney running around with Lamar (or who they thought was Lamar but was another dangerous headcrab) on his head.

You can kill Lamarr, he didn't spawn another one. Just try it yourself.

westie said:
I also think he spawned it but none can tell the difference.
WHOA cool idea if only i was gordon freeman, I would pick up a headcrap and swap it for Lamar and when someone goes to Lamar (or who they thought was Lamar but was another dangerous headcrab) he/she would attack them. LOL, that would be so funny seeing say Barney running around with Lamar (or who they thought was Lamar but was another dangerous headcrab) on his head.

I laughed at that

You can kill lamar. I did it with the blue maniplator my second time through :D, the scene still goes normal, but another lamar jumps out of the vent to screw up the teleporter :D

who's gonna jump on kleiner's head...
who's gonna chase calhoun around the lab...
who's gonna jump into the teleporter,
and drive gordon freeman mad... :)

It's not tha hard to kill NPCs.

I spawned a zombie in the lab. He did all of them. It was rather amusing as they just watched the zombie shuffle towards them without responding at all.

i killed lamarr AND breen when teleporting, the scripting stoped when breen died

rf

IT'S PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY TIME! (PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY TIME!)
IT'S PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY TIME! (PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY TIME!)

FREESTYLE!

Computer5k said:
You can kill lamar. I did it with the blue maniplator my second time through :D, the scene still goes normal, but another lamar jumps out of the vent to screw up the teleporter :D

oh my god ross, chanler, pheebz, joey and rachel......OMG.....omg....2 lamars? those are FAKE ARMS

:borg: balls ont cheek ja?

you sir, are a cold harted person... killing g-man OK... killing breen, go ahead... but killing lamar.. thats the line :'(

hehe ive had fun in that lab with impulse 101, i stacked a whole bunch of things in the mini teleporter and teleported it then everything ended up in 1 little packet! :naughty:

(joking of course) maybe we will get lucky and valve will read this post and then alter the game so if anyone does that again kliener and barny will turn around, kliener screaming like a girl "YOU BASTARD" and then they jump on you and give you a jolly good kicking :D
and then it will fade to black.. after a few seconds will lighten up again and u will find yourself being held in front of the mini teleporter with JUST your sausage and meatballs on the platform and kliener has just hit the teleport button :devil:

but then again some might think that would be a tad over reactive for those characters, lol :D

sometimes i kill lamarr with a gun and she dies with ragdoll, other times she just disappears, same goes for other npcs (like breen) i would prefer them ragdolling instead of disapearing :(

(btw once i killed lamarr and put her in the cage, she looked ok :D)

you can also grab "copies" of npc's with the blue grav gun, and use them as weapons etc...

The scene is so ridiculously scripted Kleiner even still "notices" when Lamar knocks over the physics objects.

Zeus said:
The scene is so ridiculously scripted Kleiner even still "notices" when Lamar knocks over the physics objects.
Er....what were you expecting? After going through the game removing bugs, predicting all the options available to the player and making sure none of them break the game - Valve should have spent another 6 months going through for players who have hacked the game?

(To avoid any confusion - by Hacking I mean using the console and giving yourself access to things not currently in the game)

Back