I laughed at this Steam Forum post

Feath

Reaction score
i dare valve to

i dare valve to realease a snip of there source code to see what crap there programmers have been writting, btw valve try to make your programs run better than windows casue ive seen the source for windows and its horrible. prove me wrong by showing every one that you just didnt throw code together like microsoft does

You really do wonder about some people don't you? :p

feath, you have seen the code for windows??

sure....
no seriously, i bull-ieve you!!! i swear!

I didn't write it. Someone in the Steam Forums did.

I like the idea of someone who can look at the Window's code and decide that it's sloppy but can't spell anything or tell the difference between "there" and "their".

I haven't been on the steampowered forums for 8 months now; I try to avoid it as much as I can, ever since I had an argument with two hundred members that were convinced 1.6 beta was designed for "n00bs"... Those boards are full of young uneducated dolts who think their "1337" pcs (thanks mom and dad) give them the right to be obnoxious and total a-holes. Not a good place to browse for info.

Someone write Valve and ask for a "17 and up" forum at Steam. Call it "old farts" forum, I don't care just get me away from the 1337's! lol

The kid that wrote that must be lonely and need friends...

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
My mum and Dad are giving me £600 towards my computer...Something you want to say to me?

Well if you brag about your specs like the others then you're no better.

Back