I leave for a day...

Reaction score
I couldnt get to a computer for a day and i come back to find that half the members of the boards have become mods...

...madness, complete madness.

Oh well, at least i was here before a lot of them :p

Yea I know.I remember there was 4 or 5 mods.Then the next day I went to look at hl2.net I see all forums with admins.Now it looks like I can't hijack threads anymore. :(

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Thers always custom mapping :) Not that anyone really posts in there.

Probablly will pick up when the game is released.

Hmm, custom mapping... a forum where none posts...
hmm...
I could moderate that! :E

Well maybe badger will let us hijack/spam all the the stupid pointless threads so it gives him a reason to close some noobs thread.

Bass... Tr0n... Tred, and nw909... we will continue to jack stupid and pointless threads and turn them into our own personal interesting conversations, as we have always done.

Fear not! more mods isnt a bad thing

Originally posted by RabidMeatloaf
We already have one!!

*points to General Discussion*

:p:cheese:
lmao....soooo true

I will always be the little guy that never gets the big promotion. I don't mind at all. I will always be a Off-Topic guy and the same mods are still in control, but I have a feeling I am being watched...

*looks around for those sneaky 'Super Mods'.*

Oh im an off topic guy on alot of forums but i just cant resist posting in gen forums sometimes, mostly im a hardware forum junkie.

Hardware forum really needed modding so me and Side took that up. Plus were a great team and help out the hardware community alot here.

Originally posted by MrWhite
Bass... Tr0n... Tred, and nw909... we will continue to jack stupid and pointless threads and turn them into our own personal interesting conversations, as we have always done.

/me is going to keep a closer look at MrWhite, Bass, Tr0n, Tred and nw909

Fear not! more mods isnt a bad thing.

Are you sure?
If you are going to completely hijack stupid and pointless threads it is a bad thing with more mods (even though they would have been deleted a long time ago, they would still be deleted).

the cool people have got the moderator status yay! well most of them i know many of us would misuse it to no end :)..

...nah i kinda got worried when i saw all the mods....but things havent really changed in the way of thread hi-jaking and the such, so its all good:D

Back