I look like Gordon Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmodtrash

Reaction score
I think I look like Gordon Freeman a bit I've got the glasses, the Green eyes, no beard though and ginger hair and no HEV suit

Holy goddamn shitdicks you have glasses and green mothershitting eyes. WHAT THE ****.

That's pretty interesting! Where were you born? Maybe we can find out where Gordon is from! :smoking::upstare::dozey:

This thread sucks.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

There is a program on the interweb whereby you can upload your pictures, and it tries and matches your image with that of a Movie Stars

I look like 71% Michael Caine

That's pretty interesting! Where were you born? Maybe we can find out where Gordon is from! :smoking::upstare::dozey:

Well im pretty sure Gordon is from America and im from Ireland so... I think you get the picture ;(

And Test stop asking for pictures of me or you're a Perv

Well im pretty sure Gordon is from America and im from Ireland so... I think you get the picture ;(

And Test stop asking for pictures of me or you're a Perv

Did you even read my post?

Guess what guys, I look like Shift. Aint that ****ing incredible?

this one time i was wearing a skillet on my head and people thought i was dog. no joke.

toaster you're one of the cutest things to come out of the internets. which is how i know positively that you are in fact a male between the ages of 18-30 posing for fun with pics from some random girl's myspace. good job sir!

this thread has been deemed A FESTERING PILE OF DOG SHIT by the Halflife2.net Automatic Thread Quality Rating System. Amputation imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back