I screwed up my HL2 Storyline! Dumb mistake!

Demolition

Reaction score
Alright I believe I'm getting close to the end of Half Life 2. Possibly. Not sure never got this far. Im at the citagole? Sorry I'm not up to spelling. Well Alex, her father and I are captured in Dr. Klieners office. Judith is there being a little witch I thought she was. Well when she lets us go and Dr. Kliener espaces up an elevator. I have no weapons. So I'm mad at the Dr. for being such a dick. So i punch in a cheat in the console (impulse 101) so i can regain ome fire power nd kill kliener later on. Not knowing this would screw my game up...

I then went up the elevator with Alex and found Dr. Kliener talking to a huge screen and than he runs off again and than I run in and try to shoot him but obviously you can't! Well he goes down another eleveator and Alex finds out that he left behind the gravity gun. SWEET!...well I already punched in my Impulse 101 cheat which gives me all weapons. So now I can't pick up the gravity fun because I already have it. So Alex just stands there and keeps telling me to pikc it! i tried to sit there maybe she wuld just forget about it or the game would move on! but it doesent. I overwrote my las saved game with this one. So even when I load up my game I have all the weapons. Is thee anyways to disable impulse 101 during the game...

cause typing it back in just gives u more ammo. so the only way i can continue on is if i drop the gravity gun some how and pick up the other one so alex and i can go and finish the game

any clues...i need help asap cause it's bothering me

Press new game, select the last chapter, don't cheat.

Don't cheat in general, man.

its dr.breen lol dr.kliener is the guy in the lab you see at the beginning of the game. also in the chapter all you need is the blue grav. gun. its a very fun gun if you haven't noticed.

Yeah I know this now! I beat the game now! and I didn't cheat untill that part in the game...it took me like 20 tries to beat the end when dr. breen was in the portal! haha damn choppers screwed my day up!.

but sorry for the dumb post...now on to lost coast and episode 1...is episode 2 due out soon?

Episode 2 is due out on the 9th of October.

Yeah I know this now! I beat the game now! and I didn't cheat untill that part in the game...it took me like 20 tries to beat the end when dr. breen was in the portal! haha damn choppers screwed my day up!.

but sorry for the dumb post...now on to lost coast and episode 1...is episode 2 due out soon?

Pls, for everyone, try a new game without cheats the first time. This only makes problems more prominent, and you need to get Mozilla Firefox cause it has spell check. :)

And 2 other things. It's Alyx, and if you wanna try something cool, type in host_timescale 0.2 in the console. Then if you wanna go back to normal speed, instead of 0.2, put 1. Don't make it any faster than 10 though, because faster than that can screw up the game.

OHH! And you don't have to take out the gunships. Just be the fastest you can at shooting the orbs in the core of the portal, then they'll explode with it. :D

Dr Kleiner is the annoying guy. Dr Breen is the charismatic guy.

October 9th

2001 - Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attack.
2004 - Democratic elections held for the first time in Afghanistan.
2005 - Smoking is fully banned on the UK rail network.
2006 - North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
007 - Half life 2 episode 2 released.

Back