I sold HL2, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseus

Reaction score
Wow no wonder the demand for this game is huge. I sold my copy in less than a day!

I paid $58 and sold it for $30. Not bad, huh?

Uhm... so that means you just lost $30, and you won't be playing any of the mods that have yet to come out. Good job.

Uhm... so that means you just lost $30, and you won't be playing any of the mods that have yet to come out.

If I had kept the game I would have lost another $30

Now kill yourself, that's what. You worthless piece of HL2-hating shit.

:p

I hope you have a way to contact your buyer or sent the account info along with the box.

Audiophile said:
Now leave.

Hehe.

Its true, you're going to regret selling it on as soon as there's HL2DM/DOD/the entire slew of very promising projects about to start full scale production.

In the end it is your loss, after all I am still playing half life mods.

corkscru74 said:
Why did you sell the game? You not like it?
I'm surprised you haven't noticed his

FOUR THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW HL2 DISAPPOINTED HIM

Selling your hl2 game is like selling your penis. Its about the stupidest thing a guy can do. (ps- youre a moron)

How could HL2 be a disappointment? Unless he'd built it up to be a completely earth-shattering, life-altering, orgasm-inducing experience instead of as....as....

Well actually that pretty much sums it up :cheese:

And why even make a thread about it?

It's very obvious you want attention. That's really sad.

lol now when a mod comes out that you have to buy your going to have to rebuy the game to play it. Good job :loony:

This is just another ploy to get attention by causing contiversy... you go to a HL2 fansite and constantly start new threads about how you hate it and want to get rid of it. Well you got our replies! Now i think i hear your 6th grade teacher calling, so go run along.

How could HL2 be a disappointment? Unless he'd built it up to be a completely earth-shattering, life-altering, orgasm-inducing experience instead of as....as....

You got it.

lol, Odysseus, you obviously have no life, complainging on a hl2 FAN forum about a game that you hate, lol...just cracks me up. How old are you?

Please, we don't need attention whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back