I think my Gold package will arrive in the next 2-3 days

V

VivendaLab

I think my Gold package will arrive in the next 2-3 days. I say this because the customs phone me saying that they will receive a mail order from USA (i´m from Portugal) and they will ship tomorow to my home. I think that this is the gold pack because i didn´t buy anything else and they sad that was a promotional video pack.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Gold Package? You get yout hat in two days! :cheers:

okay...your english isn't as bad as you think, we can understand. Well i guess if you didn't order anything else it must be it? right? Anyone else getting packages soon?

Hey where did you buy your gold package i also want it in 2 3 days!!!!

i thought you were talking about a pre order from somewhere.
Anyone else getting their game soon?

Shit, are you telling me its been 4-6 weeks since we first were allowed to order HL2 packages? Time flies if so!

Tropico said:
i thought you were talking about a pre order from somewhere.
Anyone else getting their game soon?

Maybe i´m the first.
;)

Saudações Portuguesas

?

I dont quite understand....

how can you get it so soon?

HL2 ships in a week, so why would you reseave it earlier????

if it's from the US I'd say it's either HL2 gold package or a package containing anthrax ...I think it's anthrax ;) let us know when you get it, if you dont respond then we'll just assume it was anthrax ...good luck :E

Jeehde2 said:
I dont quite understand....

how can you get it so soon?

HL2 ships in a week, so why would you reseave it earlier????

Its extra stuff like posters, etc. HL2 doesn't have to ship to send that stuff.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Shit, are you telling me its been 4-6 weeks since we first were allowed to order HL2 packages? Time flies if so!

I´m not totaly sure that is the Gold pack, only 95% of sure, since that i didn´t buy anythink else from USA (i think, at least nothing related to a video game).

CptStern said:
if it's from the US I'd say it's either HL2 gold package or a package containing anthrax ...I think it's anthrax ;) let us know when you get it, if you dont respond then we'll just assume it was anthrax ...good luck :E

lol :E

I haven't recieved any information besides the initial "it'll take 6-7 weeks for you items to be posted to you."

To bad you wont recieve a copy of HL2 with that Gold Pack

ferd said:
To bad you wont recieve a copy of HL2 with that Gold Pack

I will buy a retail one also, i will kept the box to me and the key is to my friend.

there's a thing in another thread where i think its doug who says they've started sending out gold packages, so i'd imagine geeza ^ up there'l get it in 2-3 days and US ppl will get tomoz ish

chriso20 said:
there's a thing in another thread where i think its doug who says they've started sending out gold packages, so i'd imagine geeza ^ up there'l get it in 2-3 days and US ppl will get tomoz ish

Maybe others will receive also at the same time, the customs only phone me to confirm the mail adress.

Doug-Valve said:
Hi,

The strategy guide and Raising the Bar are due to arrive in stores by early next week.

The Steam Gold offer includes the full strategy guide, and the merchandise included with that offer is shipping now to those who have placed their orders.

The retail Collector's Edition contains a 112-page sampler publication that contains a few of the chapters from the strategy guide and one chapter from Raising the Bar.

Cheers

from http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49137 that thread

Did someone forget about that penis enlarger they ordered the other week? ;)

jaguar_987 said:
Did someone forget about that penis enlarger they ordered the other week? ;)

Is not that!
That I already had. :thumbs:

Hey Guys,

i live in the UK and i orderd GOLD! but only recieved the Confirmation e-mail. they said theyd send another one when the mech ships, that correct? i havnt got anything else apart from the recipt!!

any1 else in the same situation? do you think it will ship when HL2 goes retail?

Back