I wonder how long ...

Theman2k

Reaction score
HL2 will be .

The last games that i played were too short :<

I hope it will be a long long long long one :>

i remember somewhere that the content was good enough for about 40 hours. It might have been mentioned in the e3 video.

I'll do my best to enjoy the game at such a long time as possible, which means i will play around with physics and explore the areas and glare at all the graphical effects and such , and try to overcome an obstacle in the most intelligent solution (i.e traptown). It'll be really exciting to check out how the friendly NPC's react to you... *drowns in my own drool*

One thing that will lengthen the games lifetime with x10 is the simple words 'npc_create' . All of you who've played Jedi Knight 2 and spawned enemy and friend characters at different levels and create your own battles know exactly what i mean. This is what i will play with the most after completing the game. Arghh..... I'm gonna frikkin' explode with expectations of this game...

Originally posted by dyeinbreed
i remember somewhere that the content was good enough for about 40 hours. It might have been mentioned in the e3 video.

Yeah, the estimation was about 36 hours.

many a times i spawned like 30 rebels vs. 30 stormtroopers

:cheers:

Originally posted by CrazyHarij

One thing that will lengthen the games lifetime with x10 is the simple words 'npc_create' . All of you who've played Jedi Knight 2 and spawned enemy and friend characters at different levels and create your own battles know exactly what i mean. This is what i will play with the most after completing the game. Arghh..... I'm gonna frikkin' explode with expectations of this game...

Oh I'm salivating at the thought. JK2: JO provided hours of endless entertainment with the simple spawn commands, and seeming that Half-Life 2 incorporates the same thing plus physics... well, I think you can guess what it'll be like.

*drool* *drooooooooooooool*

Arughhhhhhhhhh......... You guys know exactly what i mean.

I hope for 40 hours !!!
In U2 they said more then 25 , in the end it was 8 hourse. :XXXX
;(

Originally posted by Theman2k
I hope for 40 hours !!!
In U2 they said more then 25 , in the end it was 8 hourse. :XXXX
;(

No they didn't, they said it would take about 10 hours for the avarage player to complete.

HL1 took a very long time to beat the first time, and I remember Gabe saying HL2 would be roughly the same length.

Originally posted by PvtRyan
No they didn't, they said it would take about 10 hours for the avarage player to complete.

i could be wrong :|

The longest game i ever played was HL1 ... So i hope the second at least will be the same if not longer :> But i am just stupid so it doesn't mean anything :X

Originally posted by Viper118
HL1 took a very long time to beat the first time, and I remember Gabe saying HL2 would be roughly the same length.
but i passed the game in less than a week!! oh yeah, but i was in holiday then...

Originally posted by Theman2k
HL2 will be .

The last games that i played were too short :<

I hope it will be a long long long long one :>

Probably about as long as Half-Life, maybe a little longer.

50+ hours for those of us who stand around with the manipulator and swing stuff around for hours on end. ;) Oh this is going to be so much fun... can't wait. :D

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
50+ hours for those of us who stand around with the manipulator and swing stuff around for hours on end. ;) Oh this is going to be so much fun... can't wait. :D

I agree DigitalAssassin ;o)

SOF2 where pretty long too :)

HL2 will ROCK em all!!! :bounce: :sniper::eek: :cheers: :afro: :borg: :borg:

Back