I'd just like to say yay!

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
My new mobile (cellphone) just arrived, and it's so sweet :bounce:

Looks like a baby XDA2 if you ask me, look at the pic down there.

It's a Samsung E800 - give opinions please :D Also post pics of any mobiles you have which you think are better than my new one. (if possible :p)

meh. i dont care for phones- as long as it does its job (actually rings someone) i dont care. My dad gave me his old phone (its really good, /me wuvs it :) it has a cemera and everything) and guess how many times i have rang someone on it, or even takedn it out the house? NONE!!! teh reason is basically i dont want to lose it rofl ;)

Whaaaa? how can you dislike this?

I've had a sony ericsson T610 and Z600 before, the Sony Ericsson operating system sucks quite a bit...
Nokias used to be ace (had loads) but now they suck too.

my phone is teh crap! But i never have any use for it anyway so whatevereerrrrrrr!

Ikerous said:
Cell phones are for chicks.

Apparently, Ikerous thinks finlands population consists of about 90%+ chicks.

All about the sony ericsson, i got me a k700i, its so pro, so much usless junk on it ehehe.

My phone has Nokia on it... so I guess that's what it is... but it also says that VoiceStream is still my provider even though it's really T-Mobile...

Maybe the men in finland
are just really femanine...
I mean, just look at the flag

I use my trusty Vertu Ascent, that I got from my father when I started traveling.

Consignere (their 24/7 office) will help you out with everything.
I was in Italy, lost in the woods. The phone dialed up using satelite (yes, they've crammed that into that thing) and then tracked the call and sending a taxi to the location, while booking a room at the nearest hotel. :)

moppe said:
I use my trusty Vertu Ascent, that I got from my father when I started traveling.

Consignere (their 24/7 office) will help you out with everything.
I was in Italy, lost in the woods. The phone dialed up using satelite (yes, they've crammed that into that thing) and then tracked the call and sending a taxi to the location, while booking a room at the nearest hotel. :)

May I see a picture of this...phone?

The_Monkey said:
And how much may that have costed?

If I remember, the Ascent is the more expensive one, and costed about 2500GBP.

I know, but atleast it won't break.

Om du är riktigt lat, så kollade jag upp det i datorn och den kostade 34500 jämt. Rena Von Anka. :)

Jebus, thats alot for a phone.
For that much i would expect it to do my washing and homework :p

Immortal said:
Jebus, thats alot for a phone.
For that much i would expect it to do my washing and homework :p

It's like paying for a nice car, or a fine watch.

Ikerous said:
Cell phones are for chicks.

Actually, in the UK, everyone has a mobile strangley enough, seems to be a craze - every man, woman, child, and their pet dog owns one. I swear new-born babies are issued one at birth.

moppe said:
If I remember, the Ascent is the more expensive one, and costed about 2500GBP.

I know, but atleast it won't break.

Om du är riktigt lat, så kollade jag upp det i datorn och den kostade 34500 jämt. Rena Von Anka. :)

34500 sek? That's a lot of money...mine just costed 2399...What more can yuu do with it?

The_Monkey said:
34500 sek? That's a lot of money...mine just costed 2399...What more can yuu do with it?

Well, it's a phone. I've got alot of coustom software written for it so it can do about anything. The Con. service can get me in anywhere.

lePobz said:
My new mobile (cellphone) just arrived, and it's so sweet :bounce:

Looks like a baby XDA2 if you ask me, look at the pic down there.

It's a Samsung E800 - give opinions please :D Also post pics of any mobiles you have which you think are better than my new one. (if possible :p)
I hate cell phones and I hate you :)

CyberSh33p said:
I hate cell phones and I hate you :)
Well that's ok, because I hate you for having such an anti-british avatar.

Back