If valve charged $150 for the game...

If Valve charged $150 for the game, would you buy it?

• Hell yes! I'd pay more than that...

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Yes, but no more than $150.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • Hell no! I'd bash Gabe's head in with a crowbar if he charged that much.

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters
wasnt this poll posted just a few minutes ago... by me?

if they were goin charge that much, I would just download it.:eek:

of course I am not crazy enough to buy a friggin game for that much. Thats more expensive than my vid card

why would anyone do that? its not like hl2 is gonna be the only game in the world. delete this shit

I would just subscribe to steam for 2 months and play it all the same.

if everyone warez'd it, where would the original game come from? lol. i would prob buy it, cause im such a hl2 freak, and then later i would realize it was a waste :(. ive had $100 saved from the summer so i could get the special edition, in such case they decided to make it that much.

geez, $150? I'd rip Valve off just like they ripped me off

I get games at half price. Wouldn't differ a lot from the normal gameprice.

Not me.

It's a game and nothing more.

Actually if it were anywhere over $70 I also would wait until it dropped; I have bills and more important things to be worrying abou than a computer gamet.

I would still buy it and I would pay more than that if I couldn't get it any cheaper. I've bought console games for $90 that I've only played for a couple of hours or less before realizing they sucked. Half-Life 1 (including mods like Counter-Strike) has probably only cost me a couple of cents per hour if you think about all the time I've spent with it. If I spend just 10 hours with Half-Life 2 including mods (and I hope it will be a lot more than that), Half-Life 2 would just have cost me $15 per hour and that's very cheap entertainment when you think about it. :)

Back