Im a newbie help me

mikey388

Reaction score
Hi
Ive just finished half life 2 and have just begun playing counterstrike.
The one thing that is ruining my enjoyment is not knowing where the bomp points etc are.How do you know where they are?Id like to know as Ive had the bomb a few times but didnt know where to put it.Ive done loads of searches and found the manual but that doesnt make it clear.
Thanks
Mike

the best way when your starting out is just to play lots

when trying to find the bomb sites they are usually marked out as site A or B with markers at the area where u can plant the bomb

if you start with the bomb and have no idea where to go then simply drop the bomb and let some1 else take it, then follow them :D

also check out www.pro-hl.com

there are guides on there that will help much more than the manuals

Host you're own server, and play all the de_maps on your own as terrorist.. They're quite obvious, and generally its where all the T's go. They are marked with A or B, and the bomb icon will flash when you can plant it. Not to mention there is usually a large target spray painted on the ground, and arrows pointing to the sites all over the map.

Spectate, too. Watch how other people move through the maps, see what paths people take alot.

Thanks for the ideas guys,I particularly like the idea of hosting my own server and playing alone to familiarise myself.
Thanks again

in most bomb sites, there is a X or something on the ground. Also in the the dust maps, it has arrows pointing to he bomb sites

Deemo said:
in most bomb sites, there is a X or something on the ground. Also in the the dust maps, it has arrows pointing to he bomb sites

ummm havent u read the previous posts ??? :eek:

DreadLord1337 said:
Host you're own server, and play all the de_maps on your own as terrorist.. They're quite obvious, and generally its where all the T's go. They are marked with A or B, and the bomb icon will flash when you can plant it. Not to mention there is usually a large target spray painted on the ground, and arrows pointing to the sites all over the map.

Thanks guys Ive actually planted the bomb a few times and won the game for my team :) :) :) :)

Back