I'm back from E3!!! My story!

satch919

Reaction score
Well, it was an absolute blast. Two days wasn't enough. :)

I got home from a very long drive in Southern California. Those that have been here know what Im talking about. My legs are tired and my senses are totally shot. My eyes are red and my ears are ringing. Ok, that may be a little exaggeration there but I'm still very tired.

The sights and sounds were amazing. I enjoyed meeting all those wonderful people that shared my same passion. Im in the process of thransferring photos and such so Im only going to put up some pics for now. This will be updated throughout the night and into tomorrow and beyond.

It was a great E3 and I look forward to going again next year.

So, without further delay here's some pics of my journey. :)

IMG_0380.jpg

Driving toward Los Angeles! Its a great city.

IMG_0388.jpg

I love brunettes. She had a very nice body! MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.

IMG_0392.jpg

Battlefield 2!!!! Awesome game guys! You're really in for a treat. It just oozes quality.

:cheers:

We'll thats it for now. I need to go relax and review some video that I took.

Please feel free to ask questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them to the best of my ability. :D

YAY for you did you play BF2 urself or did you just watch? is there anything on a WoW addon ???

Lemonking said:
YAY for you did you play BF2 urself or did you just watch? is there anything on a WoW addon ???

I was able to play some BF2. 5 mins or so then I got kicked off so that others could try. ;(

As far as a WoW addon, I think there may have been something mentioned but I really didn't pay attention to the WoW booth.

are the Grafix good or does look like a cheap add-on?
BF2 I mean.

Cool stuff, man. Do you have some good or funny pictures of L.A? I was there like a month ago, and my camera got stolen :(

Lemonking said:
are the Grafix good or does look like a cheap add-on?
BF2 I mean.

The graphics are impressive. Again, everything is high quality. You will definitely need a beefy machine to play this game at high settings.

The sound is also worth mentioning as well. The gunshots sound great and other battlefield noises sound fantastic. You'll want a 5.1 or higher sound setup with this game.

Thank you soooo much satch hope you had a good and safe trip. Any bf2 vids while i got you :)

wow this is getting me excited for bf2, i cant wait to play it....and please tell more about your trip!!

Alan Freeman said:
Thank you soooo much satch hope you had a good and safe trip. Any bf2 vids while i got you :)

Yeah, I got some video of BF2. I just need to figure out how to connect my camcorder to my computer. Im going to have to search for the cord that allows me to do that. Damn misplaced cords! I'll have more pics and impressions for you guys tomorrow morning. (PST) :)

One thing that I have to vent about. They needed a larger space dedicated just to BF2. They had about 15-20 monitors there and it was shoved in there with the rest of the top EA lineup. Too crowded and too small. I couldn't even get through yesterday to get more video, it was just shoulder to shoulder. EA's booth was a neat design, it just didn't do too well in handling the E3 crowd. ;(

I was also able to preview the new Unreal Tournament, UT 2007. It was running in real time and the guy was actually playing it! HOT!! It looked fantastic. Really well done presentation from the guys at Epic. I wasn't able to get any video or pics because it wasn't allowed but trust me when I say that its looking really, really phenomenal. It feels like you're in the middle of a large scale war in the new mulitplayer Conquest mode. I also liked the objective driven map idea. Instead of trying to rack up the most kills, there's now a lot more depth to it. :)

Chav said:
hehe yey, to bad the dude is a big nerd and some of the girls are dead ugly.
Just look at him trying to control his weener.
You are joking right? Maybe a couple of those girls aren't so cute from the face but damn, you must hook up with the hottest girls in the world! :dozey: That one in the karate stance is a little too masculine for my tastes though.

alan8325 said:
You are joking right? Maybe a couple of those girls aren't so cute from the face but damn, you must hook up with the hottest girls in the world! :dozey: That one in the karate stance is a little too masculine for my tastes though.

Euhm no I'm not joking, you obviously havent seen any REAL hot girls in your live.
look at the fat legs and asses sometimes, you can see the celulite (or how the hell you spell it).

Chav said:
Euhm no I'm not joking, you obviously havent seen any REAL hot girls in your live.
look at the fat legs and asses sometimes, you can see the celulite (or how the hell you spell it).

There are some cuties if you follow that link. I esp. liked the three on this pic:

IMG_0563.JPG

Chav said:
hehe yey, to bad the dude is a big nerd .
Yeah i wish there was a really hot guy with them

:|

Actually the nerdy guy just magnifies the babes babeness.

I just don't understand, is E3 turning into a whore show ?

Always has been a show where sex enthusiasts (please lets not call them whores or sluts) are used to promote products.

Gorgon said:
I just don't understand, is E3 turning into a whore show ?

It already was a whore show, wasn't it? It's just the way publishers make sure, that journalists write positively about them. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Mr-Fusion said:
Actually the nerdy guy just magnifies the babes babeness.

True.

Shakermaker said:
There are some cuties if you follow that link. I esp. liked the three on this pic:

Image removed for its size

Okay these ones are très hot but I didn't say they were all ugly, just alot of them are.

Chav said:
Okay these ones are très hot but I didn't say they were all ugly, just alot of them are.

Like this one:

IMG_0626.JPG

She prolly wanted her picture taken with him.

Shakermaker said:
She seems a bit too cute for my taste. I like sultry women.

EVA

Now there's a real woman.
desperate housewives :LOL:

ah no shes hot alright, shame shes like 4 ft 6'. :p

jimbo118 said:
desperate housewives :LOL:

ah no shes hot alright, shame shes like 4 ft 6'. :p

Yeah, that is a shame. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed tho.

How's the head btw. You were pretty drunk last night. :thumbs:

Shakermaker said:
Yeah, that is a shame. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed tho.

How's the head btw. You were pretty drunk last night. :thumbs:
lol, im not bad, didnt have much tbh, just got in a stupid fight with my g/f which was quite retarded now i remember :stare: , dont ask. ;)

jimbo118 said:
lol, im not bad, didnt have much tbh, just got in a stupid fight with my g/f which was quite retarded now i remember :stare: , dont ask. ;)

hehehe, OK, I won't. But if she's still ur gf it can't be that bad.

Shakermaker said:
hehehe, OK, I won't. But if she's still ur gf it can't be that bad.
yeah we're grand, lol i was drunk alright when i was on here last night, i was typing a big post to stern, a typical drunk 'i love you man' post :p , luckily ie crashed so i went to bed, anyway we're going off topic. :)

Back