i'm stuck in the water hazard, pls help

R

redhead68

can someone please tell me where i have to go in the water hazard level. been stuck there for 2 days now and want to keep playing but don't know where to go.

Turn left, turn right, jump over a few barrels and ramps, turn right more, go into a huge pipe, turn left, get gun, turn left, turn right, spot g-man, turn left, turn left, turn left (YOU JUST WENT IN A CIRCLE), turn right, turn right, then jump another ramp, detroy helicopter, and I just wasted your time.

If you take a screenshot of where you are, we'll be able to help you.

If you are stuck in a what looks like a dried dock area where you battled 2 Civil Protection cars (its where i got stuck) you have to get out of the boat and go into the orage cargo container, there is a barrel in it, blow it up and the conainer doors will open, then you can get in your boat and go through it and over the ramp to the area where you finally get to blow up the helicopter.

i'm stuck where the helicopter drops mines and shoots at me. there's also a big ship, and on the same side of the water as the ship there's orange container but i can't get to it.

OK what you gotta do is distroy the copter then go to one of the near building and get out of the safey of your boat and make your way through enemy lines to find yourself at a button that opens up a gate that you have to jump through using logs.

NOTE: This may not be entirly true. it's been a while since i've been there.

yeah take a screenshot with F5 then the screenshot will be in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\username\half life 2\hl2

Back