In The Year Two-thousand!!!!

oldi1knoby

Zombie
Reaction score
(SCREECHY VOICE) IN THE YEAR 2000!!

Gabe newell will make a game called Whole-Life. It will be a skinny person simulator, as the average weight of gamers has skyrocketed to an amazing 480 lbs.

Fragmaster will be knighted by the Queen of England for his non-stop contributions to uncover the "Sept. 30th" scandal. Later than week, the Catholic church names him as the Saint of Missing Release Dates.

Microsoft will officially deny all the monopoly charges, broadcasting it through MSNBC, MSFOX, MSCNN, and streamed live over the MS-internet(formerly known as the internet).

The game "Half-Life 2" will be responsible for 10,000 college drop-outs. When asked why he did it, a college student had this to say,"Look, I can either go to college and get a degree, or I can finish my MOD where I digitally remake my entire house in the Source engine! And look at the water! It flashes! Water in real life doesn't even do that!"

Kobe Bryant, following the trend of sports games licensing athletes names, will come out with his own hit entitled "Stick it to Her!"

Doom3's release date will be pushed back to September 2007, with Fragmaster of course denying the date. He is quoted as saying,"If it comes out Sept 2007 I will dress up and hand out copies on the street.
What will I be dressed like? Well, myself, because that IS the most embarrasing thing I could do. FROID-LAVEN. Oh, nice lady, how ya doing!"

/fin

Originally posted by Hyped
stupid

And your point in replying is?

Some people have no sense of humor. Why don't you stop wasting our time and do it. Jump. No one is going to stop you. Learn to have fun or no-one will ever like you. I know I don't now.

Heh, thats pretty funny, especialy since I knew how the voice that says 'In the year 2000' sounds on that late night show with that host with the weird blonde hair-do.

You've gotta know the voice for it to have the same effect.

The one with Jim Cary was funny.

Back