Incoming Source - September Media Update

Praz

Reaction score
And we are back yet again to end september with a nice little media update.
We are still hard at work on Incoming Source, attempting to include the last remaining content and getting whats left into the game which will be followed by testing.
Still have a few weapons to get ingame as well as two vehicles among other things.

But for now, enjoy this media:

As usual we are also currently hiring. No matter the talent, feel free to apply. Use one of the following methods:
AIM: Praz1187
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Or use our contact page:
http://www.incoming-source.net/contact.php

Yowza. That's some hot stuff!

However, with all these mods coming out, I have to wonder: are you guys experiencing lag issues? If so, I URGE you to resolve them as much as possible before releasing a beta.

Almost all lag problems aren't caused by code, but by poor servers in the first few days of a mod's existence. Empires had it, Goldeneye: Source had it, along with nearly every other mod I can think of. Already the lag issues I experienced in Eternal Silence and Iron Grip are easing up, and I trust this mod will be no different after a while.

A guy from ES said they did have a problem with their network code that they will fix soon, though. And I remember Dystopia having a good start.

Back