Incursion Media Release

Sui

Tank
Reaction score
Incursion is looking impressive; not just because I happen to find the mod’s website incredibly artistic (I feel a strange urge to add the Band of Brothers box set to my Christmas list), but because, gameplay-wise, it boasts a complex character system which forces players to balance the development of expert skills with the customisation of weaponry. [br] [br] Now, when playing a game that allows me to adapt my playing style, I’m normally inclined to rely on my character’s natural talent than to compensate with guns. But Jesus, just looking at these stunning weapon models the Incursion team have released makes me want to dive into enemy lines wielding two hefty AK’s and an assortment of sharp objects. Well, I suppose I’d also settle for watching Band of Brothers, but it would have to be on a very big TV.
[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]As you can see, Incursion is looking stunning already. Hopefully the team will be able to fuel all this creative talent into making some damn good gameplay, but for now we’ll have to settle with these tantalising media releases. Head over to the Incursion website if you want to know more.

Glocks, MP5s, Frag grenades! I love the originality! Sure they are good models but I guess I am just tired of the same old guns with the same old shooter gameplay. Models just dont excite me (as everyone has them).

I do love how their website is WC3 compliant, unlike some other mods *cough* zombiemaster *cough*

They may not be origonal, but just look at the textures. They're amazing. You can't get better than that!

Wow...those are probably the best weapon models and textures I've seen for a mod yet.

OvA said:
Firearms mod anyone?
As a matter of fact, from what I've gathered, a boat load of the team members on Incursion actually worked for Firearms. Back onto the media at hand, very nice. My only critique would have to be for them to tone down on the grunge. It's a bit too much, and it definitely shows on the Glock 20.

the story behind incursion is a long one.. so I'll keep it short

there are maybe 3 team members that had anything to do with the development of FA.. There are a lot of us who were 3rd party contributers to FA.. The team is a merge of Jugnle Mist and Fireteam:Incursion

Currently on 4th internal release...

Back