Ingram Mac10

Dalith

Reaction score
I think I'm done now, please ignore the messed up shadows on the 3rd render.
Anyways, here they are:

Ingram.png

Ingramfps.png

ingram.png

Wireframe:
wireframe.jpg

Does that look better IchI? :x

Reference Pictures:

mac10-4.jpg

mac10_45.jpg

PS: If anyone knows how to fix that shadow problem, let me know!

the handle looks a little bulky in the FPS view, the cocking handly looks a little impractical, its too domed, would make it hard to use.

Only other thing is that the stock looks a bit too large in the FPS view but i dunno what can be done about that.

Generally a really cool model though, just could be tidied a little...if it's 1888 polies how many triangles is it?

i kinda agree with rupert but it might just be the angle.. anyway very nice model :) how about making the silencer as well? :naughty:

The charging handle should be a cylinder, not a cone. You can see that in your bottom reference pic.

The trigger guard looks warped, probably because your trying to incorporate those two bits of metal in front of it into the guard itself.

It's missing a rear sight.

The barrel sticking out of the gun seems slightly too long. If you found a reference pic that didn’t have a suppressor we could know for sure.

There’s a bunch of other really minor things that are really nitpicky. Other than that, its good. :thumbs:

so i guess im the only one that doesnt see anything......

I think the reason he made it a cone is the shadow in the side pic merges with the black of the cylinder, making it look like a cone. Nice model :)

the handle needs to be much more rounded. i wont say 'i dont know where the polies are', because i can understand how they can easily get lost in little details, but still, theres not enough VISIBLE detail for the number of polies used.

*edit*

Sprafa, 'PORTUGAL KIKS ENGLAND'S ASS!!!!' ??

not really. i agree, we didnt play well, nor did you, but we owned you for most of the match, and we were robbed of a goal by a ref who had been bias throughout. :dozey:

Back