Insurgency Weapons - Part Deux

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
Insurgency Mod is far from dead even though it has seemed like the contrary due to the lack of an official homepage and no functional forums (For the general public, anyways). There's an unofficial forum you can visit; You're sure to see developers for the mod lurking about and posting some media updates. Which brings me to the point...[br]Weapons. Shiny, shiny weapons. A media update has been released today, showcasing the two character classes' standard weapons.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
[br]In terms of general news for the mod, some new level designers have been added to the team to help spruce up, and speed up, the development process. Also, two of the lead testers, responsible for organizing many things among the US testers, have been officially labeled as Insurgency Devs; A veteran 2D/3D artist is now the experienced lead tester for the European group. General coding and website networking are also being worked on day and night.[br]Information on Insurgency Mod can be found at their semi-functional site here. And don't forget to stop by the unofficial forums as well - That's where the real info is.

im really starting to like this mod. the level looks a bit like "Strike at Karkand" from BF2. The weapon models are good, just bit to clean ...And the levels could use some decals. but its looking great :thumbs:

-Dodo

Yarr, the weapons being too clean was the only bad thing I could see...

Glad it's still coming along, it's lookin' mighty fine indeed.

Let's see which of these nice -2 years development- mods will come first. :)

Everything is great. I hope they don't dirty up the weapons. Guns in real life don't have rust. :rolleyes:

One thing's for sure, that level design looks better than Battlefield 2.

Back