interesting things, you must read

koncept

Reaction score
while listening to tool... sitting here... drunk as hell...

shhhh..... listen..... do you hear it?? the desert bells.. the buzzing of the electricity. sdk downloading... halflife2 phase 7 preloading.

i'm having one big ass buzz WOOHOO!%^Y

wow

tool is great, it goes with half life stuff, STUFF (echoes) stuff stuff stuff stuff

medical discharge about a week ago, i kidna been running across the country, they *** T* ** TRIANGALATE,

ALIENS ABDUCTEDt5 running RUNNING cross coun cotry
:burp: :x :hmph: military satellites.. area 51 , THEY are coming.

THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS about htem. , they say :"" A BUNCH OF SHIPS MOVING NOW" , end of population, TIMES.............................................................................................................................................................silence.....................................................................................................heart beats........................ now chill

I agree with you. I think.

Alix Mcdean said:
Remember kids, drugs and alchohal are bad. Mmkay?

-Alix

tyea, scratch out hte bad and put in the good!% :LOL: :p :cool: :cheese:

I think lateralus would b awesome in the background when playin half life 2

tool is more for games like d3 -_-
hl needs more of a x-files psychodelic soundtrack

I think i need non-interesting crappy game to play and download for free so that i enjoy hl2 even more... sorta like if i play a rally crap game before hl2 i will think hl2 is even better than the bestest..(yes i did that on purpose....."bestest")... anyone got any free game suggestions?

Good to see a tool fan, even if it's a drunk one.

And all that jibber jabber about area 51, they are coming is a reference to a tool song. Faaip de Opiad (sp?) if i'm not a mistaken. a really freaky, but awesome song (not really a song per se...meh you ahve to listen to it to understand.)

Stupid kids these days.

HAR I LOVE PLEYING HARF LIF WHILE DRUNK IT MAKZ EVURYTHIN GO SPINNIG@!!!

you need a nice big cock up your arse :naughty:

Lunacy Fringe said:
Stupid kids these days.

HAR I LOVE PLEYING HARF LIF WHILE DRUNK IT MAKZ EVURYTHIN GO SPINNIG@!!!

He wasn't drunk. He was just faking it. Quite poorly too.

Woah :eek: I'm listening to Tool right as I read the post..

Damn. I know Tool is stoner music, but it must f**k you up when you're drunk.

Back