Internet addicted!!!

Loshadka

Reaction score
Help me, I'm an internet addict!!! As soon as I come fron school I turn on the computer and... click-click-click-cliililillililickckckckc!!!
Since I got ADSL I bacame less responsible and organized. I even can't make myself do homework.

Help me.;(

ok, so you're an internet addict, and your problem is what?!

well, first of all asteroids rain down on the earth, and then satan sets us all on fire and him and his minions dance around as we're burning.

Originally posted by nw909
I CAN SEE THE BUTTON, IM PRESSING IT NOW, O.M.G!

nah.

go ahead, press it, i just did, and we're still alive....

Originally posted by Loshadka
Help me, I'm an internet addict!!! As soon as I come fron school I turn on the computer and... click-click-click-cliililillililickckckckc!!!
Since I got ADSL I bacame less responsible and organized. I even can't make myself do homework.

Help me.;(
Tell someone to hold on to your modem until you go crazy.

half-life 2 and this site are eating up my life. I just can't get off, even when I know I should be doing other stuff it's like I'm stuck here. I want information so bad that I just hang around here the whole day waiting for it. The 30th can't come soon enough!

I'm addicted too. When I get up, I have breakfast, use the bathroom, then I go online for 40 min before school. At dinner I go to computer club and go online, and as soon as I get home, I dump my bags and i'm online again...

But I am actually doing something of use half the time, like H/W or looking for paintball walk-ons near us.

The only reason I'm online so much is because I've got nothing better to do. My life is so boring.

It sounds weird, but when Hl2 comes out i think i will spend less time on the computer. The anticipation for the game is what is keeping me here. Its scary because im already struggling to fit in collage work, work and going out.

That turnofftheinternet thing was hilarious! I bet some people don't know it's a full screen window and they would reboot to get it off lol :D

Great stuff!

Back