Is "Gun" for PC any good?

colson

Reaction score
Hi there. I was downtown in my game deprived town of Campbell River, Canada when I stumbled across the game "Gun". I was actually hoping to find HL2 Episode One but I was told the release date is when new games get shipped to the stores :( Anyways, I was looking at this game called Gun and it looked pretty cool. I've always liked western movies and games and was wondering if it is worth the $35 dollars or whatever it was. Has anyone played it? Also, if anyone has is it worth picking up? Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

/me goes that way and smacks into a forum border.

D:

My friends made a joke that you have to buy the following booster packs:

Gunpowder
Handle
Trigger

etc.

I didn't really find it that funny, so we decided to make a campfire infront of a sign that said "No campfires".

D: D: D:

It is really short, trust me.

I take my time with games, and they usually take me a few weeks to beat.
Gun only took me a few hours to beat in one sitting. :|

It was a pretty fun few hours though, you could always obtain it through other means. -cough- <.< >.>

Nono, the correct emoticon there is <(-_-<) (>-_-)>

Anyhow, yeah. I heard it was really overhyped. Haven't played it though, so I can't really be your allknowing source.

:O

*runs

er, anyway, my friend has it for the 'Cube. He says it's cool, quite fun, but waaaaaay too short. So yeah, rent it for a system or obtain it some... other way.

shaun forsdyke said:
I had it, it was super shit. Really was.

He lies :p

The game's fun, but like what most people said, it's decent fun but only worth a rental (due to lack of replayability and short game length.)

it was like...grand theft auto. Except it was short, and had no cops...and was alot more linear...and had no cars...and basically it wasn't like grand theft auto at all.

colson said:
Hi there. I was downtown in my game deprived town of Campbell River, Canada when I stumbled across the game "Gun". I was actually hoping to find HL2 Episode One but I was told the release date is when new games get shipped to the stores :( Anyways, I was looking at this game called Gun and it looked pretty cool. I've always liked western movies and games and was wondering if it is worth the $35 dollars or whatever it was. Has anyone played it? Also, if anyone has is it worth picking up? Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
in short, no.

Back