Is it just me or does city 17 look like the imperial city in the future?

zakuze

Reaction score
yeah so i had this thought.....is it just me or does the white gold tower in the imperial city of oblivion greatly ressemble city 17's citadel? just a thought. anyway have a look and tell me what you think.

WhiteGoldTower--screenshot_large.jpg

city17lb7.jpg

I'm speechless.

The towers are way different from each other - I don't see any connection.

I see no connection whatsoever. One is a sleek futuristic tower, where the other one is just a classic tower.

It looks even less like the citadel-lite towers that people post having seen them in real cities. At least they're not made of stone.

Also, the concept art of the Citadel doesn't even strictly look like the one that's actually in the game. And they both look like erect penises, but I can't post those here.

The Citadel also isn't an act of cosmic theater that mimicks the original, Freudian axis mundi of the earth, harvesting matter from hell in order to stop the degradation of the mortal world, and forcing a symbiotic relationship involving itself upon the rest of the continent and propelling the culture that controls it to universal dominion.

Hmm, I've never seen that Soundtrack: Techno | Electronica mix... any good?

I mean, it's one of the worst places to get a shot of the Citadel from a CD cover, so this was bound to be brought up eventually.

Back