Is it time to Form a New Clan!

N

nstream

Now that we are nearing the possible "Official" release of HL2 i was wandering if anyone wants to Join a new Clan.
We need a couple of thins:
1: Name
2: Logo
3: Some Members
So if anyone is interested then give us your thoughts on any of the above.
:cheers:

I'm looking for a clan, just left my Medal Of Honour Allied Assualt Clan after 2 years and before that i used to play Nox And Diablo 2. So i have about 6 years gaming experience. PM me if your intrested and i'll give you my contact details and any information you might want.

amazon says April now, it was Dec 2003 till yesterday.... they sure knows something.

I think we should make a Halflife2.net clan, and maybe just maybe the nice guys over at homeLAN would buy us a server ;)

wtf u guys talking about a hl2 beta clan? i thought u were talking about cs or some hl1 mod . PUNKS!

edit: ohhhhhhhhhhh ant lion. fancy!:afro:

Weren't there already plans for a HL2.net clan? Use the Search Luke!

Goatse? I have been away from the Scene for too Long!
How about "Tartarus" Its Latin for the Underworld

Originally posted by -AnthraX-
I think we should make a Halflife2.net clan, and maybe just maybe the nice guys over at homeLAN would buy us a server ;)

yeah that would be cool :D

Originally posted by ||Diablo||
wtf u guys talking about a hl2 beta clan? i thought u were talking about cs or some hl1 mod . PUNKS!

edit: ohhhhhhhhhhh ant lion. fancy!:afro:

I dont :flame:

TNUWO

How About the TNUWO "The New UnderWorld Oder"

Check out the Logo I just made!

How about some catchy scientific term?

I'd go with Big Bang.. but consider that name taken... by me. :D

hmm, |HL2NET|ReZeroX, i like the sound of that. i did like the idea of a hl2net clan, as it would really bring this community together. well anyway if anyone decides to organize this then ill probably join when hl2 comes out. for now its halo, max payne 2, deus ex 2, and finsh jedi knight 3.

i dont like half life without mods like cs esf dod and stuff cuz it sucks :\

Back