Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 659
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 632
Fusion - o - Vision strikes yet again.

Ummm......No!!! video game characters don't do it for me, well wait there was those hot female game chracters in a 2001 (swimsuit edition)PSM magazine.

this reminds me of the old "would u hit it" thread with the female assassin concept art.

I wonder if Half-Life 2 will have "MAture Sexual Themes..." or at least "Suggestive Themes".

Don't be fooled by Mossmans hardened face and pursed lips.

I'm sure a dominatrix lies behind that expression. A dominatrix of dimensional proporitions!! (?)

wayne white said:
whoa ,and tahanks on behalf off us 56k ppl who havent seen the videos

You poor, poor man...
I expected a circle on the second pic too :naughty:

nice ass! i never noticed that! i was always looking at the alien slave in that scene. half life 2 is rotting my brain :x

but f*ck yeah, that's a nice ass :naughty:

Who knows what strange devices advanced science could come up with to solve. . . er urges.

I'd boink her :D
. . .if she were real. My computer isn't getting violated anytime soon. sorry

wayne white said:
taki on soul calibur its a hot pickle...

aghh...I hate games where there is unnatural tit movement.

And Mossman seems to be elderly, don't she? I mean look at her face - she must look young but could be around 25-30 at least. Reminds me of Diane Keaton in something's gotta give with the white sweatshirt.

What the hell? Everyone here who thinks she is hot needs to go outside for couple of hours. Jesus Christ guys its a video game.

So? It portrays reality. But yeah... Some air would be nice.

iamaelephant said:
What the hell? Everyone here who thinks she is hot needs to go outside for couple of hours. Jesus Christ guys its a video game.

lighten up man, take a joke or somethin

LittleB said:
nice ass! i never noticed that! i was always looking at the alien slave in that scene. half life 2 is rotting my brain :x

You want us to put red circles around various parts of the vortigaunts' anatomy for you? ;)

Stop making threads and polls on wether or not the characters from Half-Life 2 are hot and wether or not you would have sex with them.

Good, idea, lets listine to the guy who's been for what, less then a month...

Back