Is there a way to get da new media wit out using steam?

Reaction score
The question is in da title. Btw, if no, then, will Gamespy l8er n let public users dl' steam?

most likely someone will convert it and put it on major HL2 websites.... but if you want it first then get steam.... and yess plz actually do use proper grammar.... i could barely understand the end

W8 4 dem 2 releese teh media 1st d00d.

You got the E3 vid without being a subscriber to something.. I'm shure the content will be widely spread on irc, the net within 24 hours.

NGs will be the first places to get it ... just lurk around this forum and then when you start seeing posts of the file being up ... check the newsgroup :)

d00d, me da tink dat teh grejt gowd Mr.Gabe Newell have da said that teh media will be da availible on other places, but teh c00l media will be on da STEAM first

anger ..... anger ....

GAAARRRRRRRR STFU NOBODY KNOWS !!!!!!! GARRR FFS WAIT TILL THE MOVES ARE RELEASED WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HL2 MEDIA OR THE GAME STOP ASKING STOP ASKING STOOOOOP ASKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anger out

I think the question should be, 'Is there a way of getting the new media with Steam'. This waiting sucks pig butts.

Back