is there HL3

K

Konstan

sup guys i just got hl2 and i love it its so realistic and all but im not sure if there is a hl3 coming out because i know how the game ends because iv seen some one finish the last chapter but is there any word on or if there is a hl3?

there will be a Half Life3 but it is unclear in what form we will get it.
what i mean by that is, Valve is introducing episodic content with Half Life2: Aftermath.

theres a recent Robin Walker interview in which he says Valve have been working on 2 episodes...and the current release date for Aftermath is April 24 but yeah...take that date with a grain of salt.

edit: for more info, check the "News & Announcements" section of this forum.

It is interesting to consider how the episodic delivery of HL2 content will effect HL3. Will HL3 just be a tweaked Source engine with more episodic content? I kind of hope that DOES NOT turn out to be the case to be honest.

I just wonder how HL: 2 ftermath could turn out.

WARNING: SPOILER AT BOTTOM

HL2 itself ended with G-man saying "And this is where I get off", then walks through a white door. Then poor ol' Gordon is left there in the dark. I just want to see valve try to find a hole in the fence there.

*Gordon walks up to the place Gman walked out. Turns door knob. Walks out.*
Gordon: CYA!
Gman: We'll see... about that
And there you have it.

Rizzo89 said:
And there you have it.

LMFAO!

Rizzo89 said:
And there you have it.

Gordon: "Damn, this door won't open! How do I get out of here?" *furiously tries to open door* "Hey I know!" *pulls our creditcard and shimmies it open*
"Hah! I got out! Take that law of physics!"

Rizzo89 said:
I have no idea what that means.

...wow. Well it means Laugh my ****ing ass off. Like lol but more.. uhh, powerfull I guess.

UltimaApocalyspe said:
Gordon: "Damn, this door won't open! How do I get out of here?" *furiously tries to open door* "Hey I know!" *pulls our creditcard and shimmies it open*
"Hah! I got out! Take that law of physics!"
haha rofl

Back