iSource Development [Incoming Source] - Hiring Talent

Praz

Reaction score
iSource Development, currently working on Incoming Source [ www.incoming-source.net ] is hiring in various positions. We are near 60% completion and working hard on geteting a public beta released by Early 2006. In order to achieve this and make it happen as a sure-thing, we are opening positions to help aid us in releasing as soon as we can.

Select Positions Availible:
Model Rigger:
We are in great need of a rigger for both our vehicles as well as our dinosaurs. If you want a release of Incoming Source even sooner, this is what we really need in order to get our Drivable Vehicles ingame as well as our AI-based Dinosaurs.
Weapon er:
We are currently hiring in this area. We have 6 weapons left until they are all finished. it is required that you know how to UV Unwrap your own weapons.
Weapon Skinner:
As mentioned above, we have 6 weapons left, but they won't have alot of reference pictures. You will need to be able to skin quality material with little reference for what the actual skin looks like.
Vehiclce Skinner:
We are currently in need of a Vehicle 2D Artist in order to finish off our remaining vehicles and to get them ingame.
3D er (props):
We are in need of a 3D Artist that will soley focus on map props (outdoor / indoor) - Trees, buildings, signs, bushes, plants, everything.

If you are interested in any of the positions above, or even other positions not listed, contact us by the following methods:

Our forums: www.incoming-source.net/forums/index.php
IRC: #incoming-source (GameSurge.net)
AIM: Praz1187
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Images of Incoming Source below:
(re-size when I get home if needed):
inm_gameplay10.jpg

inm_game1.jpg

dec_gameplay6.jpg

inm_raptor.jpg

inm_mx4.jpg

Apart from the Halo-styled models, this has got to be the most beautiful Half-Life 2 mod. Amazing maps and models, the scope of this project looks amazing.

Oh and btw what's a 'Weapon er'?

I'll be in touch with you about the weapon and vehicle skinning!

My contacts are above (egoncalo), if not, post yours here and I can contact you as well.

Praz look at your postcount :thumbs:

Praz I've been trying to catch you but I've had no luck. You are on my MSN list, my MSN name is [email protected] (email also), and my AIM name is xemopirateboyx... I IM'ed you one day but you didn't respond. Hope to get in touch with ya soon!

Back