It just hit me...

Zeus

Tank
Reaction score
Hit me like a freight train, TF2 was supposed to be released 5 years ago, there were already clans forming when they said TF2 would be coming out. Thats when it just smacked me in the face. What if they pull the same crap with HL2?! There is already clans and mod teams forming for HL2. I just hope it isn't deja-vu. Oh man this is a bad day :(

I think they pulled TF2 trick out because maybe at that time they decided to transform it to new engine, which they did. But again, you guys are crazy about that delay, making out of it a big deal. Blizzard always delays games, but when they are come out, they always shine. And don't start "but Valve was making HL2 for five years", they were making an engine for their future games, they started to work on HL2 itself only year ago.

The original TF2 was released FOR FREE as TFC. They then started on a NEW TF2.

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
I bet TF2 or CS2 will be released with HL2.

My guess is that this will not happen... but who knows?

Who cares? Ok, probablly a lot of people. :eek:

yes the source engine is just crap they should scrap it and start over :x

haha jk of course you should be ashamed of yourself

Originally posted by zEphyr

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
I bet TF2 or CS2 will be released with HL2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that this will not happen... but who knows?

I think you're both wrong! :cheese:

yes, trantjd... you're absolutely right. They're going to package a new version of Ricochet with HL2 and it's going to be 3X shi**ier than the original and everyone is going to praise the gods. :|

...Unless you had something else in mind...:)

when TF2 was 'coming out' it was using the hl1 engine, and about 5 people working on it, if I remeber...

Now were seeing a new engine and alot of vid's.

I think that we wont have to wait 5 years for it! (I sure as heck hope not!)

Back