I've Always Wanted To Do That!

Warped

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/video/man-climbs-walls-with-vacuums-9862407

Inventor Jem Stansfield uses household appliances to crawl a 30-foot wall.

Also I'd try to make an invention with bungee cord, trampoline shoes and springs. Basically you tie the bungie to a heavy object throw it over a wall or fence, then with a running start you'd bounce over the fence with ease. i love climbing but i think it would be fun for prisoners

moon_shoes.jpg
+
ROPE-002_MED.jpg
+ lots of
Roll%20Bar%20Padding.gif

so anyone else have some whacky ideas with junk they have lying around??

Also I'd try to make an invention with bungee cord, trampoline shoes and springs. Basically you tie the bungie to a heavy object throw it over a wall or fence, then with a running start you'd bounce over the fence with ease. i love climbing but i think it would be fun for prisoners

Man, what the **** do you mean?

think of an arc that you'd use in math class. the half circle that was a semicircle. thats the distance you'd cover if you'd have what i was describing. you could scale tall walls in a heartbeat

So like super gluing thumbtacks to your knuckles?

I love Hal and his schemes. Especially the garbage episode and the speed bump too.

I love Hal and his schemes. Especially the garbage episode and the speed bump too.

He's also Tim Wotley from Seinfeld. The dentists that converted to Judaism purely for the jokes!

[U

Wouldn't you **** the wall instead of going clean over it? Because I think I have somlfase experiendce with that kind of ****ed \up shit ****er.

Numbers has become a drunk already. Its not even been a week since his first drink.

Back