Ive been pooped on by HL2...again.

Glue

Reaction score
Been playing HL2 for a couple years now...and all of a sudden when I start the game up:

album.php

Ive re-installed it several times too.

Edit: My picture links are breaking for some reason. If you could please just go to my albums look for the black screen with the error box. Thanks.

You linked to the picture page rather than the picture itself

picture.php

Have you tried verifying your HL2 install?

You linked to the picture page rather than the picture itself

picture.php

Have you tried verifying your HL2 install?

No but...now Im re-installing. If it works I won't need to. How do you verify it once its been installed?

The error message doesn't come up but now the graphics are corrupt.

picture.php

And this. In game it looks the same too.

picture.php

I really don't know why it would suddenly do this.

Ive done everything I can...Helpppppp hl2 neters

First, have you actually gone through the "verify" step? And how are you reinstalling the game, might I ask? Have you re-downloaded it through Steam?

I really hate this thread title.

Get over it. And stop adding to your post counts if you can't help.

Im installing it through Steam yes. Is it maybe a texture that didn't download properly?

Get over it. And stop adding to your post counts if you can't help.

Im installing it through Steam yes. Is it maybe a texture that didn't download properly?
Maybe your original HL2 files are corrupt? Don't the Episodes use some of those same assets? And don't talk to Veggies that way, he did the awesome Full Life Consequences animation.

Maybe your original HL2 files are corrupt? Don't the Episodes use some of those same assets? And don't talk to Veggies that way, he did the awesome Full Life Consequences animation.

Yeh I think that may be the problem. Let me run through them. And I love how there's a thread in a thread here, My problem, and how I treated vegeta like my hoe.

Back