I've got it, I'm so HAPPY!

tembleofbu

Reaction score
:naughty: :) :) :D I've got my new: AMD Athlon64 Pr3500+,Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, 1 GB Ram, 256MB Palit Geforce 7800GTX PCI-E; I can tell you, it is really a f***ing great card, I've got 12 minutes left of downloading HL2 on this new system, and I'm looking so much forward to seeing it :D :naughty: I've been playing the BF2 demo for 300 minutes now... My Geforce rocks!!! :D :naughty: It looks so incredible.. I'm used to a Geforce 4200ti..... :D :D ten minutes left of downloading... come on steam!

That's how I felt when I finally got my Leadtek 6800gt pci-e in my new system...but then I realized my psu sucked and I am now stuck waiting on experiencing the sweetness of having my games on all high running smoothly ;(

Ty, but, I must confess, I edited the post, i just took a computer writing class at my school, so I can write without looking at the keyboard, I got the best grade in the class... Sorry for my crappy explanation, it's 01:12 in the night here and I was up at 6:00...:naughty: but now, It Is Ready To Play.... :naughty: Just gotta need to Install Garry's Mod...

I was going to ask you if you needed ram but looks like your set LOL

Hey Tembleofbu let me know what you get on your source stress test ok

N00b ahead: Stress Test? What Stress Test? EDIT: Save it for tomorrow, heading for my bed.. Hope I make it before I fall... *MUST SLEEP*

I really dont see the point of the CSS video stress test because it worked perfectly on my one friends computer but when you got to the actual it didnt work at all. Not very reliable...

tembleofbu said:
:naughty: :) :) :D I've got my new: AMD Athlon64 Pr3500+,Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, 1 GB Ram, 256MB Palit Geforce 7800GTX PCI-E; I can tell you, it is really a f***ing great card, I've got 12 minutes left of downloading HL2 on this new system, and I'm looking so much forward to seeing it :D :naughty: I've been playing the BF2 demo for 300 minutes now... My Geforce rocks!!! :D :naughty: It looks so incredible.. I'm used to a Geforce 4200ti..... :D :D ten minutes left of downloading... come on steam!

STOP MOCKING ME!

On a side note, I taught myself to type :p

Back