I've seen too much

G.Freeman

Reaction score
Aftering watching the latest E3 vids some bits of HL2 have been spoilt a little for me. I really wished Valve would have held back on showing us some of the details like walking through the station and inside the building with all the character interactions and even revealing the location of the underground lab.

Feel like I know the first 10-20 minutes of the game now which is a real shame ;(

Dude. If you haven't touched the beta or any site containing info about it, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Man...You saw only a very small part of the opening. Valve is being extremely careful of what they show. You didn't see too much...You saw Nothing.

I felt like that when I was watching one of the new videos..but I was like.....whatever, screw it. It'll be 10X better when I actually play it.

There's still 30 hours - (E3 last year + E3 2004) left... so I'd say you ain't seen nothing yet.

valve wouldn't show alot that will give away the game!

i am still hungry for more GREEDY ME

OMFG people u want more info, more info and now that u got it OHHHHHHH NO ive seen too much. MAKE UP ur ****ing minds!! No one forced u to watch it. If u don't want to see anything new about hl2 i suggest u don't come to this site.

brink's said:
OMFG people u want more info, more info and now that u got it OHHHHHHH NO ive seen too much. MAKE UP ur ****ing minds!! No one forced u to watch it. If u don't want to see anything new about hl2 i suggest u don't come to this site.

Best thing ive heard ever. Even though i have only seen one of the movies due to low bandwidth

i could accept NOTHING no media no info no nothing untill game release now!

this 698mb movie has done me SOOO well :D

keep watchin it!

Your basically seeing what the previews have described in detail.

i totally agree,thats why i've never watched any videos ,i like the feeling i got when i first played hl1 without seen nothing of that game.

wayne white said:
i totally agree,thats why i've never watched any videos ,i like the feeling i got when i first played hl1 without seen nothing of that game.

You haven't watched any videos or anything?

Dude, I'd do anything to be you right now.. Think of all the surprise and all you'll get!

I envy you so much ;(

10 minutes out of a 30-40 hour experience? Come on, it's nothing.

Abom said:
10 minutes out of a 30-40 hour experience? Come on, it's nothing.
I know what you mean, but there are some things that intirigue me so much... Mainly being the G-Man's speech-ettes - they're probably not recordeed erely for the E3 demos so exactly what do they mean? It's going to be very odd encountering the bits we've already seen/heard/read about for ourselves. What could he possibly mean by: "We've been rather busy in your absence Mr. Freeman..." !?
Good Lord.
I trust Valve implicitly not to have revealed to much, but my mind does race at certain prospects, and I sincerely hope that I'm wrong with many of them...

el Chi said:
I know what you mean, but there are some things that intirigue me so much... Mainly being the G-Man's speech-ettes - they're probably not recordeed erely for the E3 demos so exactly what do they mean? It's going to be very odd encountering the bits we've already seen/heard/read about for ourselves. What could he possibly mean by: "We've been rather busy in your absence Mr. Freeman..." !?
Good Lord.
I trust Valve implicitly not to have revealed to much, but my mind does race at certain prospects, and I sincerely hope that I'm wrong with many of them...

Actually, I think what the gman says IS especially recorded for the E3, and he refers to the long development time for HL2.

buddy
20 mins of gameplay isnt gonna ruin a 40+ hour game

Remember, Half-Life 2 will take the average gamer around 30 hours to complete. We've only seen the smallest fraction of the game. There are plenty of surprises left.

G.Freeman said:
Aftering watching the latest E3 vids some bits of HL2 have been spoilt a little for me. I really wished Valve would have held back on showing us some of the details like walking through the station and inside the building with all the character interactions and even revealing the location of the underground lab.

Feel like I know the first 10-20 minutes of the game now which is a real shame ;(

No one made you watch them. Stop whining.

Why are half of you bashing him for "whining"? I don't blame him at all, I felt the same way after I watched it. It wasn't until now that I realize I'm not really spoiled at all. Not that I cared, because I knew I would have so much fun playing the game, but I did have an ounce of that "what if I was just spoiled..." feeling.

Naw... if you've seen that poor guy getting beheaded you've seen too much. Some guys at work saw the underground version and were really distrubed by it.

I usually check stuff like that out (i.e. faces of death movies) but I choose not watch this. Seriously people who are viewing the actual murder in extreme bad taste.

Anyways back on topic:

HL2 spoiled? Hell no. Half Life 1 took forever to beat the 1st time, and so will HL2; we have many fun hours ahead of us.

Back