"January is going to be a busy month" at Valve

SFLUFAN

Reaction score
This is a quote from a Valve employee who responded to an email from someone at IGN.

The person wrote to this Valve employee (who used to attend the same school) requesting that she speak to his school's computer club who do a lot of charity work in the community where Valve is located. She's a level design artist at Valve

He wanted her to talk to them about her experiences at Valve and what it was like to work there and work on HL2, etc. and she said she'd love to speak to them on any Monday in December because "January is going to be a busy month" at Valve.

Whaddya think guys?

:) Production of Half Life 2 expansions. Pre- Production of Half Life 3.

They'll probably start working on expantion games (i.e. Opposing Forces and whatnot).

...or legal stuff with Vivendi

Remember that on the valve calendar, January means March the year after...so they'll probably be hard at work on HL3.

Global takeover of the internets with Steam!!!11one

Valve always top themselves off. We will wait and see. HL2DM came out of no where. etc etc.

um...xbox version...arcade version in japan, and TF2..i think that they'll have thier hand full.

more than likely the xbox and arcade versions will be outsourced for the most part. I think TF2 and expansions will fill up january.

arent they going on vacation? i hope they do they deserve it.

yeah i wudda thought this december is used for thier holiday (vacation, as you staters say ;) ), lol

Can X box even come close to handling HL2... Besides, controller... thimbsticks eeewww...

I'd expect they'll all probably take vacations after HL2DM is stablized a bit.

Guess it's back to work in January then.

A MINIMUM of 2 years for HL3. Probably closer to three, and four isn't out of the question.

GorgeousOrifice said:
A MINIMUM of 2 years for HL3. Probably closer to three, and four isn't out of the question.

make it november 2009

Back