Jesus H C@ri%& release it Vivendi!

headcrabboy

Reaction score
Come on the community is tired of waiting, we have waited far too long.Get your ass in gear, and give us what we want :imu:

We will be growing long gray beards down to our knees at this rate.

You said it man!!!! WE WANT HALF-LIFE 2.................NOW!!!!!!!
Think of all the monet they'll make if they release it now

They estimated Nov 23rd, so dont expect it until near that date.

Yea they did estimate Nov 23rd but VU might just up and release it before then since VALVe started taking pre orders over Steam. VU has already lost alot of money they could have had since yesterday.

You know what? I bet VU saw this thread and said, "What have we been thinking? Johnson, release the game NOW!"

Oh wait...No

Icarus said:
You know what? I bet VU saw this thread and said, "What have we been thinking? Johnson, release the game NOW!"

Oh wait...No

lol
not everyone can be as patient as you, i, and a few others are.
too bad.

VU have release schedules. They are releasing Tribes Vengance at the moment so they wont want it competing directly with HL2.

You're quite right Icarus- that won't happen.

Because everyone knows that the real name of Vivendi's marketing executive is in fact "Johansen".

:LOL:

Im like a winey baby wanting a bottle, only im 14 and the bottle is HL2!!

I'm hoping they push the date up (and everybody else). BTW it seems the mods have been a lot less strict lately with locking threads. I'd expect one like this would be given the boot quickly.

headcrabboy said:
Come on the community is tired of waiting, we have waited far too long.Get your ass in gear, and give us what we want :imu:

We will be growing long gray beards down to our knees at this rate.

erm....you know they cant hear you?

How many people want to make a bet that it wont make a nov. 23rd release?

halflifeguy said:
How many people want to make a bet that it wont make a nov. 23rd release?

I will...I'll bet it makes a Nov 1st one! Or earlier than that! I'm being optimistic. I'd think they'd want to get this thing out asap, especially before Halo 2 comes out.

spitcodfry said:
I will...I'll bet it makes a Nov 1st one! Or earlier than that! I'm being optimistic. I'd think they'd want to get this thing out asap, especially before Halo 2 comes out.
Agreed

I have a feeling it wont make the Nov. 23rd date. Possibly sometimes in December? Has anyone ever considered that?

Doug lombadri said the game has not reached gold status today. with the errors that i have been getting on one of my systems, i can understand why.
Asking vivendi to release a game that you can't play is not practical. Don't get me wrong, I want the game too, but i don't want to have to restart everytime I load a new map(which happens now).

Yeah, the fact that the steampower.com page looks like this and we still don't have a release date is ridiculous.

Vivendi seriously needs to step up to the plate here.

DarkStar said:
Yeah, the fact that the steampower.com page looks like this and we still don't have a release date is ridiculous.

Vivendi seriously needs to step up to the plate here.
If Vivendi misses the Novemember date, they might as well close shop and file bankruptcy. Very few people would buy it in some other way besides Steam if they did that. Nobody would want to help VUG out. I'm already mad at VUG. First, they bought out Sierra, a game company I liked. Then, they started screwing with Valve cause they wanted money. Now, I'm not saying the people at Vivendi are bad people, they're just morons who think we're just pawns. And we're not. And they're going to be in for a serious ass-whuppin' if they keep this shit up. :bonce: :frown: :borg:

All VU cares about is the money. They don't care about pleasing the consumer. VALVe are the only ones who care about us!

Have you guys noticed that while waiting for HL2, other games are not as fun?(That is if youve already beaten them)

The Bait said:
All VU cares about is the money. They don't care about pleasing the consumer. VALVe are the only ones who care about us!

He's right! lets form an angry mob and go to VU headquarters! :sniper: :flame:

Yes! You finally listen to my logic! I shall be the ringleader, and you all shall be my minions. He he hath not believeth me will be doomed to eternal waiting for VUG to release the legal version of HL2!

Back