just a crazy idea

ben5015se

Reaction score
i was thinking, if there should be a hl2 team fortress 2 and keep the theme the same and models and textures kinda the same, just better.. what a crazy idea, huh?

just what i think :-P

but there is a mod that looks kinda....how to put it...gay? it doesnt look anything like team fortress... i think it was called tfc forever...

I would hope/imagine that Team Fortress 2 is still in production. I mean.. Valve had been mentioning for nearly as long as Duke Nukem Forever's been in production.

If you're going to make a TF mod, I would advise against naming it Team Fortress 2.

Good luck though,
Hal

yea... i heard along time ago that tf2 was cancelled
i wasnt really guna try to make one... becouse of the resident evil mod, but it would sound fun if some one else would do it
(if i did it the only thing that would be diffrent would be the models and textures and quility of map i wouldnt change the way anything looks tho and the maps would stay the same)

ben5015se said:
yea... i heard along time ago that tf2 was cancelled
i wasnt really guna try to make one... becouse of the resident evil mod, but it would sound fun if some one else would do it
(if i did it the only thing that would be diffrent would be the models and textures and quility of map i wouldnt change the way anything looks tho and the maps would stay the same)
Actually, I heard TF2 is still in development at Valve. Hopefully it gets released soon.

Now that you mention Resident Evil... Wouldn't it be cool to make a zombie-themed Team Fortress mod? That would rule, all these different zombie classes fighting for a source of food or something.

Back