Just a quick question about the Special Edition.

[AUS]-TheOne

Reaction score
Hey everyone ;)

I live in Australia (victoria to be precise) and was just wondering if anyone knows if the Special Edition of HL2 would sell down here?

I MUST HAVE THE SPECIAL EDITION!!!!1111
:)

Thanks.

Collectors/Special edition.. same thing
of course there is gonna be one ;)

Nobody knows about the "Special/Collectors Edition" in stores to be sold. But VALVe has been babbling something about "only for Steam users" which is mostly about TFC2 and Dod and future expansions. Not sure thoughhhhhh...

I asked rick of what they where going to put in the Special/Collectors edition and they havent yet desided what to put in there. but gabe already said that it will contain cool stuff for people who like cool stuff.

i think one of the mods should make a thread about Collectors Edition and the other different versions we know about and sticky the thread.

that way, anyone new to the site can go read instead of seeing a thread like this 2 times a day.

Varsity said:
Yeah, and download the T-shirts direct to your computer!

i remember reading in the valve email thread where someone asked rick or whoever at valve if they could buy the collector's edition over steam and if it would have as much cool stuff as the retail collectors edition, and his reply was something like: yes if not as cool as the retail, even cooler.

guess we'll just have to wait and see

They better not make the SE version only available over Steam, I want the SE version but there is no way I will download it using a dial-up connection.

Yeah but think about how many servers Valve is going to have distrubuting HL2 over.

Back