Just curious...

Originally posted by Claws
Would you swallow a polarizer?

it's "swap out" not "swallow" thats the third thread ive seen about this today, people need to get their hearing checked methinks.

I think he knows that its meant to be a joke guys come on :) you should have put a poll on here dude lol

im going on a killing spree. pm me if you want to come...ill supply the weapons.

Why and when is the best time to swallow a polarizer?

I'm thinking it would involve a situation taken straight from a MENTOS commercial.

Claws, that's what you get for posting this thread
mindmunch.gif

Mwhahaha (omfg I turned into spamming idiot, oh well, can't beat them, might as well join!)

It's called a Freudian slip actually. I studied this in my PSY 101 class. You were looking at Alyx and apparently thinking something .. ugh .. yeah .. so you though she said "swallow" instead of "swap out".

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
It's called a Freudian slip actually. I studied this in my PSY 101 class. You were looking at Alyx and apparently thinking something .. ugh .. yeah .. so you though she said "swallow" instead of "swap out".

i thought a freudian slip was if you said it, not heard it, but i never did pay much attention in psych class, heh.

well, looks like ill be killing on my own tonight. i have 2 AK-47's a M1 Carbine, a mosin nagant, 1942 luger, and 2 glock 20c's. you can still join me if you want.

Back