Just got my Poster

R

Reptar

Came from Valve today....a HL2 poster and its signed by everyone.....
i'll try to get a pic of it

w00t!

They sent me a HL2 t-shirt and a signed CS poster because I was one of the first to tell them about the Steam gcache.gcf file exploit.

[CoHn]FuSeD said:
The what exploit?
/me is confused.
Back in the beta days of Steam, where they had the Bink videos preloaded on people's computers.. Chris_D h4x0r3d it and told VALVe and they gave him a pat on the back and a shirt and poster

I actually then went on to h4x0r their offices but they haven't been too happy about that one so I won't own up.

Don't tell anyone.

Shuzer said:
Back in the beta days of Steam, where they had the Bink videos preloaded on people's computers.. Chris_D h4x0r3d it and told VALVe and they gave him a pat on the back and a shirt and poster
Ohhh, way back in the old days eh? *looks at Chris_D reverently*

Lone Derranger put it best when he said

I can remember the days when hacking got you a t-shirt, and not an arrest warrant

I remember the days before Steam... now that were the days :cheers:

Damn, I gotta start hacking more people...

no i just e-mailed gabe about getting free stuff, and he sent it to their representaive for merchandising and said she would get me a poster, and it would take a few weeks to get everyone to sign it

Reptar said:
no i just e-mailed gabe about getting free stuff, and he sent it to their representaive for merchandising and said she would get me a poster, and it would take a few weeks to get everyone to sign it

i'll give u a kangaroo scrotum purse for that poster

Ask them to send you hl2 also and tell them that it doesnt need to get signed.

sharp said:
I remember the days before Steam... now that were the days :cheers:

I can remeber the days before days, now those were good days.

So, you just said you want a poster and he said yes ? :|, hmmm

poor valve, now there going to get a bunch of naggy emails asking for posters :-(
which they probably wont be able to do

pic??No pic?? thread is worthless =)... give me pics!

People with HL2 posters and HL2 t-shirts? And you wear them/put them on the walls in your room? But..but..why?

What happened with putting up posters of 50 Cent, Kurt Cobain and all your old skateboards on the wall? What happened with wearing World Industries clothes? *FuSeD feels out of place*

I'm working on getting a pic, i kust need new batteries for the digital camara....patience

also kellie took over for julie

Matt -

My name is Kellie and I have kind of taken over the task of sending out posters. As I did not work here in September I cannot say whether or not the poster you requested was sent, but since you haven't received it I'd be happy to send you one. Would you mind sending me your mailing address as well as letting me know the particular poster you were interested in?

Sincerely,
Kellie Cosner, VALVe

Would you mind sending me your mailing address as well as letting me know the particular poster you were interested in?[\quote]

Theres more than one..............BLAG EM ALL DUDE!

I really want one now........;(

Ok heres two pics..sorry about the bad quality...

Attachments

• DCAO0255.JPG
    DCAO0255.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 369
  • DCAO0247.JPG
    DCAO0247.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 323
im going to send her an email.... and ask for a poster!....i did give them some sites to shut down that had teh illegal beta on them...maybe i can get a poster

mrchimp said:
I can remeber the days before days, now those were good days.
I can remember the days before the days before the days, now those were good days.

Ohh damn, that poster looked awesome. I bet they can't send any poster shit to sweden for free so I won't bother spamming their email inboxes.

You should put the poster on E-bay , people are probably willing to pay for something like that :) are you sure the signatures are genuine ? And that it's not some mass produced copy of the original?

no they are genuine, i can tell from the way the light hits the different colors of ink from the gold to the black

You could make a photocopy of it or summin' like that and sell the copy on Ebay.. :)

Back