Just Ordered A New PC!!!!

Alan00000

Reaction score
Well It was my birthday on Dec. 14 so i went ahead and got a new pc What do you think? I'm not too good with biulding computer so i just clicked on the stuff that looked good not too expensive either. I was at best buy last night and they had a new volocity pc and it was over $2,000 not even after taxes and not as fast as what i ordered also it had a nvidea 7950 GFX card lol. I hope i made a good choice. I'll post pics of it when it arrives. I'm so happy :)
What should i do with my old pc???

Gamers Power [Core 2 Duo] $1,807.00 After a 5% instant cash back !

Case ( [New !!!] Tagan A380 Gaming Case w/420W Power Supply Silver )

Power Supply ( NZXT PRC-550 550W Power Supply [SLI-Ready] )
Processor ( Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6600 (2x 2.4GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1066FSB) )
Free Software/Game ( Free Game - [Hero] )
Free Software/Game ( [Free] iBUYPOWER T-Shirt with Archlord Game Graphic on Back --- $19.99 value )
Free Software/Game ( [Free] iBUYPOWER Aegis Case - for your Games, Accessories, Disks, Manuals ... etc. --- $19.99 value )
Processor Cooling ( [New !!!] iBUYPOWER Liquid CPU Cooling Fan System Kit --- [for INTEL CPU] )
Motherboard ( Asus P5NSLI nForce 570-SLI Chipset w/7.1 Sound, Gb LAN, S-ATA Raid, USB 2.0 Dual PCI-E MB )
Memory ( 2048MB [1024MB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair-Value or Major Brand )
Video Card ( [==New !!!==] NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 768MB w/DVI + TV Out Video )
Hard Drive ( 80 GB HARD DRIVE [Serial-ATA-II, 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 8M Cache] )
CD/DVD Drive ( 16x DVD-ROM Drive Black )
Sound Card ( 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard )
Network Card ( Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100) )
Case Round Cable ( Rounded Cables for Floppy/HDD/CD/DVD/CD-RW/DVD-RW Drives )
Case Round Cable ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower )
Wireless Network Adapter ( [Special !!!] Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps PCI Adapter )
Warranty ( Warranty Service Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support )

nice.

ibuypower was pretty cool, i got a pc from them a year or two ago

*thiefs computer*

It would be cool if we had some website like that in NZ.

Cool computer. Play HL2 on it or be reprimanded, not by me though.

Interesting first post. Congratulations.

So he created a new account because he upgraded his computer?

Anyway, beast of a build.

Haha, nice PC man.
Good that ya changed the name from P4 and back to a name with Alan.

I feel like a fool. A foolish fool. :(

Whatever happened to his original account name? Was it Alan Freeman or was that another?

Anyway, nice PC. I hope you have another hard drive to use because...well I thought 80gb would be enough myself, but it just ain't :(
Have fun with that graphics card :D

Whatever happened to his original account name? Was it Alan Freeman or was that another?

Anyway, nice PC. I hope you have another hard drive to use because...well I thought 80gb would be enough myself, but it just ain't :(
Have fun with that graphics card :D

I now have 40gig so 80gig is like huge for me :)

This pc is mainly for Crysis game and Stalker I wanted to play these two titles at highest settings.

As for my Other accounts after like a year my accounts stop working and i let admins know about it but never respond ?? I want my old account back but knowone seems to help me:(

should NOT have bought from iBuypower.
They have a TERRIBLE rating on ressellerratings.....4.5/10
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/iBUYPOWER
Also, HardOCP gave them a 2/10 (best hardware review site out there)
http://consumer.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTA4NywxMCwsaGNvbnN1bWVy
There have terrible service and really bad build quality. If you have a problem with your computer, good luck with their support.
You should have went with a company like velocity micro or falcon NW or something....
If I were you I'd cancel that order right now.....ibuypower is a shit building company. I had a friend get a comp from there and they shipped it without the correct proc and video card and it took him 4 weeks of fighting with tech support to get it fixed.....

There have terrible service and really bad build quality. If you have a problem with your computer, good luck with their support.
You should have went with a company like velocity micro or falcon NW or something....
If I were you I'd cancel that order right now.....ibuypower is a shit building company. I had a friend get a comp from there and they shipped it without the correct proc and video card and it took him 4 weeks of fighting with tech support to get it fixed.....

Thanks for the heads up but the only reason i purchased from them is because i got my last pc from them and everything went smoothly . I hope i have no issues this time around. You make me a little worried now.

Five of my friends have purchased their computers from there and have had nothing but good products. They never needed to bother with customer service. Of course, there is one time they totally screwed up. My friend purchased his computer at least a month ago, and they canceled the order or something because the credit card was declined, but the limit and everything on the card was perfect still. So they called iBuy, and they sorted everything out and even gave him free 2 day express shipping.
It was a Christmas gift anyway.

I recommend www.ibuypower.com.

Thanks for the heads up but the only reason i purchased from them is because i got my last pc from them and everything went smoothly . I hope i have no issues this time around. You make me a little worried now.

sorry to make you worried....I hope you luck out again....

You chose something "that looked good not too expensive either"? ...

Sounds like a rock solid system. Nice!

Though the onboard sound is what would bug me.. But I'm an audiophile, don't listen to me.

Order Update!!!!

1. Dec.18 Your Credit Card has been successfully verified, your order will go into production within the next business day.

2.Dec.18 The materials required to complete your order have been gathered. Your order is proceeding to assembly line.

3.Dec.19 Your order has been successfully assembled. It is proceeding to QC.

What is QC?

Sounds like a rock solid system. Nice!

Though the onboard sound is what would bug me.. But I'm an audiophile, don't listen to me.

Thanks I saw your thread Mr. Brick how's the new pc you like ? any problems yet?:D

Order Update!!!!

1. Dec.18 Your Credit Card has been successfully verified, your order will go into production within the next business day.

2.Dec.18 The materials required to complete your order have been gathered. Your order is proceeding to assembly line.

3.Dec.19 Your order has been successfully assembled. It is proceeding to QC.

What is QC?

"quality" control.....

You'd hope a brand new pc would last you a little longer than just a year.....

Thanks I saw your thread Mr. Brick how's the new pc you like ? any problems yet?:D

No problems here, it's pure awesome. Everything except the OC results was very pleasing (I got a bad-luck board).

Update!

Dear Alan Giuroiu,

Your order is shipped. Here is your shipping information:

Its coming YAY

Should be here on Dec.26

Back