Just Passing Through

A

Angel BP

Hello There. I'm BP (Blood Phoenix) a staff member (angel rank, hence the name) from HeavenGames in the realm of game modification. I'm currently just passing through and taking a look around, as I have interest in a career with the source engine modification wise. I'm sure my time here will be great, and I really look forward to meeting some of the community here.

Anywho, hello from HeavenGames - It's good to meet you all. :)

Welcome to Halflife2.net, i hope it can help you with any help you may need and that you find the community to be a receptive and friendly! There are alot of odd guys about, but all in the name of fun.

Thanks, I hope I can be of some benefit too with my limited knowledge. :)

(also, odd guys are my speciality. ;))

OH MY GOD MY HAND IS ON FIRE

*Beerdude26 looks at Hectic Glenn

*Beerdude26 looks at Angel BP

Hi.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S ON FIRE

Welcome! *Angel BP shoots a fire ball at Parlez killing him* OMG HE KILLED PARLEZ! YOU BASTARD!

You can't do that, parlez. The man has to kill you himself, you can't do it for him.

Most newbs just pass thorugh anyway
Also I want you in my bed etc...

I tried to warn you, it's mostly newbie threads which bring people out in these odd moods, we think there might be a gas leak or hallucinagenic substances near this forum causing it. It's a little more tame elsewhere (except off-topic). If you ever survive to that point, my respect will be earnt.

Hehe, I've survived OD at HeavenGames, I don't think your going to match that. :p

I don't think your going to match that. :p

You would be surprised!
*Arms doesn't matter bomb*.... Beep...Beep...Beep....*BOOOM!!!* *Kills everyone on Earth*

:devil: -Muahhahahah Take that!...Wait... WTF?! I'm still alive?:O
:hmph: -The bomb didn't work n00b

Hehe, I've survived OD at HeavenGames, I don't think your going to match that. :p
Don't be ridiculous. Our members are hand-picked from the scummiest, most urine-smeared asylums this side of Grimsby!

*throws snake at Hectic Glenn*
*Hectic eats snake*
*screams like a girl and runs*
Anyway, hi Angel BP. Don't let the moderators bite!

Angel BP, are you one of those hot lesbians or are you one of those people who look pretty much like men?

Lucky somewhat that at least 50% here deal not in true madness but a kind of plasticky pre-packaged insanity.

Lucky somewhat that at least 50% here deal not in true madness but a kind of plasticky pre-packaged insanity.
That makes it all better then! :D

Back