kewl animated gif ^___________^ (1.7megs)

Woah thats weird I just did the same thing. Thats a great avatar too.. I like the look of the combine soldiers...

<===Like my new avatar? LOL! Valve sprung a leak! Somebody call a plumber!

I just found this AWSOME GIF animator. Its freeware, easy to use, and it converts jpgs to gifs! It is sooo easy to use and you can adjust quality and size! This is the coolest piece of freeware I have ever seen and I highly recommend it. Its called ANIMATOR-9 v3.6 and you can get it at downloads.com.

Originally posted by ImJacksAmygdala
Woah thats weird I just did the same thing. Thats a great avatar too.. I like the look of the combine soldiers...

<===Like my new avatar? LOL! Valve sprung a leak! Somebody call a plumber!

I just found this AWSOME GIF animator. Its freeware, easy to use, and it converts jpgs to gifs! It is sooo easy to use and you can adjust quality and size! This is the coolest piece of freeware I have ever seen and I highly recommend it. Its called ANIMATOR-9 v3.6 and you can get it at downloads.com.

LOL .. nice

I had this avatar since May. Spent an hour making it.

Ya when I saw your Strider avatar I got real jealous tbh. Did a great job.

I can't wait to get the official game and start making some cool ones with all the other badguys... That scanner zipping by would be cool...

I think doing one of the Gman when he cracks that smile in the E3 demo would be funny too... Like from surprised to smile or something.

Back